BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dantarion on May 09, 2014, 03:48:12 PM
I realize now that BrawlBox2Maya requires a bit of changes to BrawlLib to work, I have verified with Eternal Yoshi that it is bug free now, and it includes my dae+anim -> FBX mel scripts that I use for importing into UE4 as well!

I will probably get that in there this weekend or so.

Unreal Engine 4 huh. Nice.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Dantarion on May 09, 2014, 03:48:12 PM
I realize now that BrawlBox2Maya requires a bit of changes to BrawlLib to work, I have verified with Eternal Yoshi that it is bug free now, and it includes my dae+anim -> FBX mel scripts that I use for importing into UE4 as well!

I will probably get that in there this weekend or so.
so BB2M is complete now? 8D thats awesome news!

one question, is it only exportation to Maya, or can you export from Maya to BB too? that would be a another huge step!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 09, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
so BB2M is complete now? 8D thats awesome news!

one question, is it only exportation to Maya, or can you export from Maya to BB too? that would be a another huge step!
something tells me its export to maya only
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

BBox can already import from maya .anims iirc. its the exporter thats broken i think, but yea. long story short you should be able import them back into BBox :P

Is there some way to paste text into this brawlbox for songs and such, or is that for a future bugfix of sorts?

Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on May 09, 2014, 07:54:35 PM
Is there some way to paste text into this brawlbox for songs and such, or is that for a future bugfix of sorts?
Like, multiple lines at once?
I suppose it would be possible to let you import/export MSBin files to/from .txt.

Could use BrawlDJ for that.

Although somewhat unrelated, but regarding BrawlDJ which was brought up, could you take a look at this, Dant?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67087
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I have no idea how to get brawldj to work, and once I extract the msbins and edit them, I can't reimport them. Might as well just redo it from scratch, replacing the song titles as I go. Thanks anyways, guys.

I'm almost done with the STDT additions - I just want to check a couple more things.

Right now, the program will show any text files in STDT/* that match the right format (same as used for Attributes.txt in Ikarus), and if none of those files have a name that matches the root node, it adds another one that you can save as a text file if you want.


Hey Ernie, idk if your aware but rebuilding any changes made to STDT entries writes all 0's out of the unsafe Buffer instead of the correct data. At least the current Source on github does, just thought i would let ya know

I noticed when i was trying to get some of the BLOC entries rebuildable. I'll likely setup the files first so that BBox at least displays them correctly with various info before i implement editing them. Exporting individual entries (GDOR, GEG1 etc) is done though, replacing on the other hand is not.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 12, 2014, 09:41:17 PM
Hey Ernie, idk if your aware but rebuilding any changes made to STDT entries writes all 0's out of the unsafe Buffer instead of the correct data. At least the current Source on github does, just thought i would let ya know.
Thanks! I'll make sure to fix it.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 09, 2014, 07:21:59 PM
BBox can already import from maya .anims iirc. its the exporter thats broken i think, but yea. long story short you should be able import them back into BBox :P
Is there a tutorial on how to do this because I keep getting that either nothing is selected or // Error: Could not add the anim curves to the clipboard. //


Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 13, 2014, 07:18:55 PM
this should help you out

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64144.0
Just reread what you previous post said and now realize that the exporting is in fact still not working which is why I was having trouble, that being said the tutorial you posted was exactly what I wanted anyway so :D