BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DarkPikachu on February 21, 2015, 05:01:11 AM
and don't worry about learning stuff on your own, I'll be a first hand person to hijack BJ's thread and teach everyone 3D if that's what they want. :3

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2015, 01:55:22 AM
Now get the back on topic, you derailers

Go off topic again and I'll have to warn you.

Also this isn't my thread, surprise

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2015, 05:03:14 AM
Go off topic again and I'll have to warn you.
sorry *scratches back of head*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2015, 05:03:14 AMAlso this isn't my thread, surprise
lol woops :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I have a bug to report. I saved my common5.pac after changing a csp and when I went in game the character select screen wouldn't load up. After opening my common5 back up I saw that the compressions on all of the items said None and attempting to access the sc_selcharacter would crash Brawlbox.

When I reverted back to 0.74b the problem didn't happen anymore so it's probably a problem with the latest update. Just thought I would let you know.

February 21, 2015, 12:50:11 PM #558 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:51:44 PM by DSX8
bug time!!! making a SHP0 file within a stage file corrupts almost every other file. thats after saving then re-opening in an older BB due to BB75 crashing while trying to open.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thanks a bunch for the reports, I've published Hotfix 2 with it fixed.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2015, 05:03:14 AM
Go off topic again and I'll have to warn you.

Take it easy, man. It was my fault if he derailed, I started it.

Anyway, I'll check out that hotfix 2.

I haven't been on the Brawl hacking scene in quite some time, but after seeing all of this progress you've done BJ, I'm very impressed. I hope you continue with BrawlBox.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 22, 2015, 04:07:30 AM
Take it easy, man. It was my fault if he derailed, I started it.
He's the mod. His decision.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Working on a bug reporting system to go along with the updater changes. By the end of them, we should have XP support back. As well as an issue submision function on github when the app crashes (and a bug of the same title does not already exist). That way people don't have to report bugs here, or make an account on git to report them either. Simple, easy peasy :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 22, 2015, 04:07:30 AM
Take it easy, man. It was my fault if he derailed, I started it.

So should I be warning you instead? lmao

Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2015, 05:24:21 AM
I haven't been on the Brawl hacking scene in quite some time, but after seeing all of this progress you've done BJ, I'm very impressed. I hope you continue with BrawlBox.

Thanks Segtenders. It's great to hear nice feedback.

I really wish I could continue working on Brawlbox longer, but I want to develop my game full-time so bad ;-;
It's really hard to pull away from the modding scene, there's so many things I'd like to program.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on February 22, 2015, 06:27:34 AM
Working on a bug reporting system to go along with the updater changes. By the end of them, we should have XP support back. As well as an issue submision function on github when the app crashes (and a bug of the same title does not already exist). That way people don't have to report bugs here, or make an account on git to report them either. Simple, easy peasy :)

aw ye that's gonna be so bomb

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 22, 2015, 04:07:30 AMTake it easy, man. It was my fault if he derailed, I started it.
well then I guess you share the fault :P

I should've known better from the start, so I take blame for derailment ;)

as for Brbx.
bout time a bug report system came out! =3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

February 23, 2015, 08:55:34 PM #565 Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:56:45 PM by Power Marshall
bug: copy and paste have flipped y and z axises.
Example: I copy a transition of 3,4,12 and when I paste, it's 3,12,4 instead.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 24, 2015, 10:43:08 AM #566 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:15:24 PM by DSX8
i'd like to point out that u cant change colision points since 74b.. and thought it wouldve been fixed in 75


edit:
also, i get this when changing a texture name inside a material and then save after the edit
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

bruh



doin wERK

Quote from: Power Marshall on February 23, 2015, 08:55:34 PM
bug: copy and paste have flipped y and z axises.
Example: I copy a transition of 3,4,12 and when I paste, it's 3,12,4 instead.
Fixed, thanks

Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2015, 10:43:08 AM
i'd like to point out that u cant change colision points since 74b.. and thought it wouldve been fixed in 75
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
also, i get this when changing a texture name inside a material and then save after the edit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed and fixed

Thanks

Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2015, 10:43:08 AM
thought it wouldve been fixed in 75
Not if you don't report it.

OI! Great work BJ. Stop stealing all my good ideas and implementing them faster than i can ;__; nah im just kidding, implemented faster and better than i anyways LOL

I spy... with my little eye.... easier REL editing. :O

There anything you can't do, dude?