Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
I think my FemPit model would work well with Harp :)

It looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mao ZG on May 13, 2014, 07:54:09 PM
I think my FemPit model would work well with Harp :)

It looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that looks great, I might use that model for a dark harp
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I think more could be done with that model. There's got to be some kind of differences between the two. Otherwise it'll just look like a recolored pit.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 14, 2014, 11:53:52 AM
I think more could be done with that model. There's got to be some kind of differences between the two. Otherwise it'll just look like a recolored pit.
I have to agree.
Perhaps you can remove some access cloth around the chest area and make the chest a little bit more perky.


*Subs*
I really like this idea, and your vertexes are amazing. Just wondering, but will you base a character off of
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 14, 2014, 07:57:41 PM
*Subs*
I really like this idea, and your vertexes are amazing. Just wondering, but will you base a character off of
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
?
thanks so much for this, this could be rosanda's younger sister, Princess Lumara!!

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

Also here is a better look at harp
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Awesome! I'm glad I could offer an idea, and Harp looks awesome! I really like the way you made her ;)

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 14, 2014, 08:12:17 PM
Awesome! I'm glad I could offer an idea, and Harp looks awesome! I really like the way you made her ;)
thanks I also made marth and lyn's daughter, her name is alejandra

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

The three newest additions to smash sisters    Cherry, Alejandra, and harp

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

this is Angeline's redesigned model, as a true Princess

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 09:53:16 PM


Here's Alasia, The daughter of princess karisha, she is the sage of wind, but she possesses the power of love, she is great at multiple attacking

Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 11:38:06 PM


Recolors will be as beautiful as the original color, all textures will be well-saturated, meaning that there wont be any dull-colored textures
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Alright so immediately off the bat. I'm liking the direction your heading in with Harp, but I still feel like a tad bit more could be done. Maybe some distinguishable features between the two. Instead of a scarf, she could have something else on? Tiny stuff like that could really make a difference in a character.

Second, Cherry is looking badace, definitely. What I can say for sure is there definitely needs to be some changes done to Marth's daughter. There's so much potential with the splice of Marth & Lyn. I feel like she's too manly and much more could be done with the body. I know it's good to keep things the same as a splice should since Marth & Lyn have certain things about them but still, maybe change it up a bit more?

Princess Lumara's concept photo looks absolutely STUNNING! You should definitely go for that character. I would love to see it done. Last but not least Alasia(Noticed the Eas and Ias or Ishas are a theme, anyone else notice that?) I think her character model is great, but I think the concept of the character could be worked on a bit. The concept you have for her is kind of..bland..no offense or anything.

Finally, that female link looks beautiful. I think there was someone else who made a female link. I think her character name was Linda or something like that? Maybe you two could collab together on what a female link would look like. I definitely think there is some potential for a strong background story. It could be something like, Zelda has always raised her daughter as a princess, but her daughter, since birth, has always wanted to live life like her father did and become the hero of time. Something like that would be BEAUTIFUL. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, can't wait for your next update.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 15, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
Alright so immediately off the bat. I'm liking the direction your heading in with Harp, but I still feel like a tad bit more could be done. Maybe some distinguishable features between the two. Instead of a scarf, she could have something else on? Tiny stuff like that could really make a difference in a character.

Second, Cherry is looking bada!ce, definitely. What I can say for sure is there definitely needs to be some changes done to Marth's daughter. There's so much potential with the splice of Marth & Lyn. I feel like she's too manly and much more could be done with the body. I know it's good to keep things the same as a splice should since Marth & Lyn have certain things about them but still, maybe change it up a bit more?

Princess Lumara's concept photo looks absolutely STUNNING! You should definitely go for that character. I would love to see it done. Last but not least Alasia(Noticed the Eas and Ias or Ishas are a theme, anyone else notice that?) I think her character model is great, but I think the concept of the character could be worked on a bit. The concept you have for her is kind of..bland..no offense or anything.

Finally, that female link looks beautiful. I think there was someone else who made a female link. I think her character name was Linda or something like that? Maybe you two could collab together on what a female link would look like. I definitely think there is some potential for a strong background story. It could be something like, Zelda has always raised her daughter as a princess, but her daughter, since birth, has always wanted to live life like her father did and become the hero of time. Something like that would be BEAUTIFUL. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, can't wait for your next update.
thanks I like the story, btw her name is linkara

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 11:29:00 AM

I'm Done with lumara and she looks amazing, I'll post a photo when i can

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 04:43:53 PM

You can see lumara in my profile picture
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg



I'll take everyone's thoughts into consideration. I will be making a new Fempit that has more noticeable differences, and add more to the model via 3DS Max, along with editing the vertex more.

Lumara looks awesome! I can't wait to see more of her! Just a question, but will you be adding the hood? If not, I can add it easliy when you finish her.