LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Wow, awesome job. We needed some more epic hacks on Samus besides just different suits from her games and ports of other characters.

Can you make a neko ZSS with XXL breasts and 'bones'(in brawbox) on the tail? :3
Also Tsunade would be cool over Zelda or ZSS XD
Meh maybe Botan from Yu Yu Hakisho (I'll find a pic when I can) on someone XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2010, 03:30:22 PM
Can you make a neko ZSS with XXL breasts and 'bones'(in brawbox) on the tail? :3

^ i'd love to see this

+Winry and Al are amazing as always

You can't create a tail WITH BONES out of nowhere unless you used her ponytail

September 10, 2010, 02:12:19 AM #199 Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 02:21:51 AM by LookItsLink
Thanks for setting that straight Tommo ;)

Finally got around to updating my thread with pics. Jeez I'm lazy.. >.>

Also noting that I'll only be updating this thread from now on, not my thread in the texture hack section anymore.

for some reason i cant download your winry zss and its not because mediafire is down.I've downloaded other hacks off of mediafire and i still cant download it.Can you provide me with an alternate link please?

Quote from: joem3693 on September 11, 2010, 04:49:00 PM
for some reason i cant download your winry zss and its not because mediafire is down.I've downloaded other hacks off of mediafire and i still cant download it.Can you provide me with an alternate link please?

Sigh why are people having so much trouble with Winry? I've uploaded it 3 times already. :-\
Anyway, here, I'm trying megaupload instead: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3RRYQ0O


Hey you know what'd be hilarious? A female version of ike and/or snake XD like everything I mean lol
I mean links been done before, why not make someone else for a change? XP I'd suggest ganondorf too but thatd be scary X_X

September 11, 2010, 11:55:27 PM #204 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:04:30 AM by LookItsLink
I can kind of picture a female Ike. Might come out really good if done right. Anyway, I'm not doing anything like that anytime soon :P

Spoiler time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The texture is nowhere near done (hell, I barely started it), but I think the model is, besides the alternate faces and what I'm turning her gun into. ;)
Anyone know who is it?

Quote from: LookItsLink on September 11, 2010, 11:55:27 PM
I can kind of picture a female Ike. Might come out really good if done right. Anyway, I'm not doing anything like that anytime soon :P

Spoiler time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The texture is nowhere near done (hell, I barely started it), but I think the model is, besides the alternate faces and what I'm turning her gun into. ;)
Anyone know who is it?

Coool XD
I'm guessing from the shoulder thing, and on top of her head..erm that girl from megaman? (The oooooollld Megaman with the dog XP)

Also I never watched it but Eric and Winery are from FMA right? I've never seen the series myself but I here it pretty good.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 12:42:06 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on September 11, 2010, 11:55:27 PM
I can kind of picture a female Ike. Might come out really good if done right. Anyway, I'm not doing anything like that anytime soon :P

Spoiler time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The texture is nowhere near done (hell, I barely started it), but I think the model is, besides the alternate faces and what I'm turning her gun into. ;)
Anyone know who is it?

Coool XD
I'm guessing from the shoulder thing, and on top of her head..erm that girl from megaman? (The oooooollld Megaman with the dog XP)

Also I never watched it but Eric and Winery are from FMA right? I've never seen the series myself but I here it pretty good.

No. gtfo. : )
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Robzdahero on September 12, 2010, 12:54:27 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 12:42:06 AM
Quote from: LookItsLink on September 11, 2010, 11:55:27 PM
I can kind of picture a female Ike. Might come out really good if done right. Anyway, I'm not doing anything like that anytime soon :P

Spoiler time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The texture is nowhere near done (hell, I barely started it), but I think the model is, besides the alternate faces and what I'm turning her gun into. ;)
Anyone know who is it?

Coool XD
I'm guessing from the shoulder thing, and on top of her head..erm that girl from megaman? (The oooooollld Megaman with the dog XP)

Also I never watched it but Eric and Winery are from FMA right? I've never seen the series myself but I here it pretty good.

No. gtfo. : )

My birthdays been [censored]ty enough as it is, don't make it any worse dude =_=;;

It's your birthday Naru? Happy Birthday. ;D

It's not anyone from Megaman.

And ya FMA's pretty good. I haven't watched all the episodes but I liked it enough to make Al and Winry.
:af: