LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Love the Karrigan! In one of the games (can't remember which one) doesn't she get giant, insect like limbs coming out from behind her? or am I thinling of something else? wsn't her name Queen Karrigan, or something...

Any way, great job on the hack Link! can't wait to see what you do with samus!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: LookItsLink on September 23, 2010, 04:07:47 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on September 20, 2010, 02:44:53 AM
Who's that one? (Consider updating Link's Kratos Link ;D )
There's a high possibility of that happening ;)

Great job on Kerrigan! i had forgotten about her... (Downloading Starcraft to play Campaign Mode again xD)

And Kratos, I think it'd surpass Marth's Kratos, Link's more suited for him~!

I agree about Link. Though I still like my Kratos Marth. I'll be able to give them proper faces and hair, so they should look much better.

Anyway, I was bored.. so, I updated an old model:

very well done job dude :D, but i recommend you to use image shack for upload images D:




Quote from: lord_of_hell on September 23, 2010, 08:55:51 PM
very well done job dude :D, but i recommend you to use image shack for upload images D:
He is using imageshack. Check the thumbnail's url
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 23, 2010, 09:00:21 PM #260 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:13:50 PM by LookItsLink
I use both. >.>
lord do you live outside the U.S.?
I heard something about tinypic not allowing images to be shown internationally now or something.

EDIT: Well I reuploaded and changed all the pictures to imageshack hosted ones now.

I live in Canada and I can see it fine.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


September 23, 2010, 09:56:01 PM #262 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:16:47 PM by Wolfric
Don't get me wrong, I use your Marth's Kratos as well! I'm just saying Link looks better as Kratos than Marth himself. I'll be expecting any further release!   :af:

I like Imagehost better, but it's in maintenance (moving to another server or somethin') so for now I'm with Imageshack.

But, let's not stray out of the topic.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


tanuki ness?
very intresting and cool those guys always asking for my blue coins in super mario sunshine >.<

Quote from: Ninka on September 25, 2010, 10:25:52 PM
tanuki ness?
very intresting and cool those guys always asking for my blue coins in super mario sunshine >.<

Wait, what about the Tanuki suit in SMB3-4? or is it called something else??

that guy to me looks like Tom Nook. What is he from?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




lol, nice hack, maybe you can make a slippy or frog hack too :D




October 01, 2010, 04:14:46 PM #269 Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:15:41 PM by FireBall Stars
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 26, 2010, 03:01:17 AM
that guy to me looks like Tom Nook. What is he from?
If I understood...
He's from animal crossing.

That capitalist tanooki whore >_>