LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
I'm diggin' the eyes a lot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Not like it needs hype, amirite? :af:
[spoiler]I love HD Dolphin screenshots.

damn anime eyes curse...

as almost always... they look creepy as hell... xDDD
but the texture looks awesome



 :af: Wow, they came out great! Good job on vertexes!

and I haven't heard of this series so I'm checking it out when
I get the chance :D

textures look beautifull ^^
did u use the chestplate for the breasts, or did u make it from marth's body?

Quote from: jokekid on June 09, 2011, 11:37:54 AM
textures look beautifull ^^
did u use the chestplate for the breasts, or did u make it from marth's body?

Used the body. I got rid of the chest plate completely.

Also,


OMG PLEASE!!!!!
its my fav movie series!!!!
do captain jack sparrow!!!!!

Quote from: jokekid on June 09, 2011, 08:46:32 PM
OMG PLEASE!!!!!
its my fav movie series!!!!
do captain jack sparrow!!!!!

Why dont you CLICK on the awesome face, eh?

Obey, and thou shalt be amazed.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


well, pretty early state for a preview, but it'll be awesome, im sure!

one question though...
why snake???
he'll be kinda modern pirate with his missil, grenade, c4, mines and blablabla... xD

Quote from: jokekid on June 10, 2011, 04:29:08 PM
well, pretty early state for a preview, but it'll be awesome, im sure!

one question though...
why snake???
he'll be kinda modern pirate with his missil, grenade, c4, mines and blablabla... xD
Because you can't be a pirate without all of that stuff.
I would love to see Jack Sparrow blow up a ship with C4 :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on June 10, 2011, 04:29:08 PM
well, pretty early state for a preview, but it'll be awesome, im sure!

one question though...
why snake???
he'll be kinda modern pirate with his missil, grenade, c4, mines and blablabla... xD

Too many Marth/Ike hacks, and not enough decent Snake ones. And what Seg said. Also Hollow might be working on a PSA for him.