LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
that lizardman looks great already... ^^
and sparrow, his clothes textures are a bit off... but he is still great ^^

Quote from: Sorceress on June 13, 2011, 08:10:04 PM
I agree we need a sexy Lizardman ^.^
This. It's looking pretty neat so far! I didn't think it was possible to make animal faces out of human faces.

*Looks at Lizardman preview*

Link what have I told you about visiting the nuclear plants and swimming in the toxic waste :P  Now you've undergone a rather freakish mutation.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 16, 2011, 01:47:52 PM
*Looks at Lizardman preview*

Link what have I told you about visiting the nuclear plants and swimming in the toxic waste :P  Now you've undergone a rather freakish mutation.

Should we call spiderman before we end up with another doc conners XD

Oh god, Link's face :srs:
*doesn't know who Lizardman is*
Still, creepy face :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
Oh god, Link's face :srs:
*doesn't know who Lizardman is*
Still, creepy face :srs:

June 16, 2011, 08:57:33 PM #426 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:59:22 PM by TommoPuppy
God damn it Segtendo you're missing out on an awesome fighting game series here.

That series being Soul Calibur. As far as I can remember Lizardman is like in every one except Soul Blade.


I thought of a lizalfos when I saw that link not so much lizardman.


Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 16, 2011, 08:57:33 PM
God damn it Segtendo you're missing out on an awesome fighting game series here.

That series being Soul Calibur. As far as I can remember Lizardman is like in every one except Soul Blade.
I know what Soul Calibur is :srs:
I've never memorized the characters minus Nightmare.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2011, 10:21:20 PM
I know what Soul Calibur is :srs:
I've never memorized the characters minus Nightmare.
I've heard of Soul Calibur but I've never been really interested in it.
BTW Jack Looks EPIC!!!1!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


Quote from: Hollow on June 17, 2011, 12:23:08 AM
Jack Sparrow


For some reason I actually tried clicking that... lol

If it were real I'd click that hundreds of times!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 16, 2011, 10:19:44 PM
I thought of a lizalfos when I saw that link not so much lizardman.


Yeah i though so too XD

Link grows a tail with a axe...There's something you don't seeeveryday :P
-