LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
I'm liking that Lizardman so far.  For a hack without any textures it still looks lizard-like, so I have high hopes for the finished product.

However, I'm liking that Jack Sparrow even more!  I can't wait to get my hands on that!


Kind of a small announcement/notification.

If you were subbed to SeraphKratos on youtube (the channel I use for my hack showcases), please resub to SeraphOfCruxis.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraphOfCruxis

We (my brother and I) are no longer using the previous one because of some stupid copyright claim that added a strike to the account (3 strikes = ban) and it can't be removed.

Anyway ya, please resub, or sub if you weren't subbed already. Thanks.

Also check out the previews in the OP. Sparrow's done and scheduled for this Tuesday, June 21st.

Iv been living with 2 copyright strikes for over a year
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Sexy texture you got on Jack ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 17, 2011, 11:09:57 PM
Iv been living with 2 copyright strikes for over a year

and I've been that way for at least 2 years... But my channel's still very much alive!

Jack Sparrow looks like an uber sexy beast.  I'm definitely using him XD  Great work with everything about him.  The texture in particular looks excellent and high quality.  I'll probably say more constructive stuff about him upon closer inspection.


Awesome man!
>.>
<.<
Where did you get that texture for Pirate Ship?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Luffy: I'm a pirate
Sparrow: Yes and..
Luffy: I'm made of rubber!
Sparrow: yes and
Luffy: MEATTTTT
Sparrow: spam....=_=;
Luffy: Spam is good :D

lol awesome texture is awesome :P


1 mor dayy!!1!!!!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


Very nice Jack Sparrow sir. I've been playing as Snake lately, so I'll be adding this.