LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 12:17:35 PM


I just HAD to make that my avatar... lol

Aside from that, all the suggestions you made are spot-on from what I can see. Nice job with the nitpicking!

Legendary Super Mairo...
The Waluigis are pointing at each other.

:af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on June 30, 2011, 10:28:42 PM
Legendary Super Mario...
The Waluigis are pointing at each other.

:af:

Wow... I didn't even notice that till just now. :af2:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, even the nit-picky kind.
SDo0m just got him moved back a few days, but for good reason ;o


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 01, 2011, 02:11:22 AM
Waluigi PSA time.

I'd love to see someone make that!

Like I mean, who DOESN'T want to see Waluigi swimming in the air??? (that better be his up+b lolz)

Waluigi looks great in the video!  I see you tweaked the body so his chest is a bit larger than his stomach.  Also, I loled at how he came out of the pipe whilst spinning and how he spins in his Side Taunt XD

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 05, 2011, 06:48:48 AM
Waluigi looks great in the video!  I see you tweaked the body so his chest is a bit larger than his stomach.  Also, I loled at how he came out of the pipe whilst spinning and how he spins in his Side Taunt XD

Thanks lol
Single bone rotations ftw :D


And for those of you that aren't subbed and don't know what he's talking about... :>.>:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwa0jbOKpI


Waluigi would be proud.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LookItsLink on July 05, 2011, 09:19:30 PM
And for those of you that aren't subbed and don't know what he's talking about... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Epic!!  :o
good job
Quote from: Seggy T on July 05, 2011, 10:46:03 PM
Waluigi would be proud.
This ^  :af2:

This is making me lol so hard... I can't wait to put V2 into my game!

Gotta love that side taunt! XD



Waluigi <3                :happy:
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.