LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
awesome WaLuigi :D

if i got filesize for it as soon i start Fire luigi moveset i will make support for this one so we can use this vertex with my PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Nega Scott on July 06, 2011, 07:00:08 AMWHO WANTS A HUG? WAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!
  lol silly silent doom. ^_^
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

This Waluigi looks much more accurate than v1, this will be in my SD card for sure. Nice job.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i must say it looks a lot better than v1, but the face... idk whats wrong with the face, but it doesnt look like waluigi IMO...
but it still IS a great improvement

Quote from: the joker on July 06, 2011, 09:47:18 AMi must say it looks a lot better than v1, but the face... idk whats wrong with the face, but it doesnt look like waluigi IMO... but it still IS a great improvement

This^

Its a Great Improvment but The Face.... The Face.....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

That mouth O.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Kimberly Pine on July 06, 2011, 10:49:05 PMThem eyes too... They just seem really off to me, but that Waluigi V2 is still epic nonetheless.

This ^                  ^_^
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

I could make it more accurate but then I'd have to null his face bones (his opening mouth is actually controlled by a bone rather than being a separate polygon like most other characters), and his bottom jaw vertices tend to explode if they're moved extensively.

And my first in-game test of what I have so far with Lizardman:

u should improve that face texture, it doesnt look like a reptile... the scales are waaay too big ^^

Quote from: the joker on July 07, 2011, 08:02:38 AM
u should improve that face texture, it doesnt look like a reptile... the scales are waaay too big ^^

I agree here.  The model edits are great but the texture could use some work.  I think the green should be a bit more yellowy and the eyes should definitely be red when you get down to editing the eye texture.  Otherwise, I can't wait to see what you produce ^^

That purple plumber man is the most horrid thing I have ever seen.


Lolno this is the best non import Waluigi I've seen. His mouth though... wtf.

Dear LookItsLink and SeraphOfCruxis, I have a bone to pick with you (are you one person or two?)

First of all, I was not the one who disliked your video. I actually enjoyed seeing the hack in action and the whole thing itself is very good. I'm not as shallow as to dislike an entire video based on the first 14 seconds of it, and if you knew me you'd know that. I am not a troll, and as the old saying goes, "when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me."

Second of all, can you please unblock me? I didn't even do anything wrong, and the fact that you're hiding from such a minor statement only SUPPORTS what I said, which I know was not even true in the first place. I was merely criticising the highly pretentious intro you have there, not the creators of the video and content themselves, so can you please handle this with a bit more maturity and unblock me so I can actually explain myself in the appropriate forum please? To reiterate, I am not a troll.

If you want me to apologise, then I will apologise with sincerity, but I don't feel like I even did anything wrong in the first place. How was I supposed to know you would take criticism so sensitively. Because seriously, if you're not a tool, then why did you take offence to my comment?

Sincerely,
TommoPuppy a.k.a. Snip3rNife

Lizardman looking good so far, but improve the texture, yes.