LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
That's one awesome looking Lizardman. I can't imagine how long this must have taken to export. I'll definitely be using this :)

Lizardman looks great. I can't believe that it really worked with Link, and you did a good job with the texture. Also, if you value your life, you wont release that Ganon. A thousand years of darkness shall fall upon the land as people's eyes boil.

Also, amazingly late, but I have to thank you for making Kanade and Yurippe. I may not have watched Angel Beats otherwise, and it was just absolutely amazing. I already gave my thoughts on it in the anime discussion thread, so I'm not going to spam here, but thanks for making them.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Nice work on Lizardman LiL, the model is great, and the texture is just too awesome

Thanks ;D

You released Lizardman before Midnight. I saw it.

You lied.

Goodbye.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 19, 2011, 04:31:35 AM
That's one awesome looking Lizardman. I can't imagine how long this must have taken to export. I'll definitely be using this :)

Thanks. And it wasn't hard to export at all really. Besides the hat, which took some trial and error to manually fix so it only took one patch, everything else was pretty much standard (2 patches for body, arms, belts, and such).

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 19, 2011, 06:25:00 AM
You released Lizardman before Midnight. I saw it.

You lied.

Goodbye.

You have no proof :af:
Fine you're right
>.>
<.<

nice lizardman link, i will be getting it for sure. ;)

Feel free to use parts my altair like the face texture rip or the model for Ezio, all you need to do is credit me. Ezio will be on link right?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That Ganon vertex looks so damn familiar....But I cant fully tell Dx  The texture makes it hard to remember.


Really nice Lizardman, even if I prefer his other looks.

btw, any plans for more Soul Calibur chars in the future?  :af:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 19, 2011, 03:50:41 PM
nice lizardman link, i will be getting it for sure. ;)

Feel free to use parts my altair like the face texture rip or the model for Ezio, all you need to do is credit me. Ezio will be on link right?

Yup, Link. And I don't think I'll need the texture, but if I do, you'll be sure to get credit. Thanks.

Quote from: Dio5ANC on July 19, 2011, 04:31:21 PM
That Ganon vertex looks so damn familiar....But I cant fully tell Dx  The texture makes it hard to remember.

Familiar how? <.<
I made it from scratch.

Quote from: cx_asuka on July 20, 2011, 05:56:47 AM
Really nice Lizardman, even if I prefer his other looks.

btw, any plans for more Soul Calibur chars in the future?  :af:

Possibly Ivy and Voldo, I dunno.


And now.. progress.

That Ezio looks pretty sic I have to say. Really nice.

And Ivy? I've recently started liking her so I'm excited for that.
I don't know who Voldo is though...

LiL, I sent you a PM btw.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 19, 2011, 04:58:14 AM
Lizardman looks great. I can't believe that it really worked with Link, and you did a good job with the texture. Also, if you value your life, you wont release that Ganon. A thousand years of darkness shall fall upon the land as people's eyes boil.

Also, amazingly late, but I have to thank you for making Kanade and Yurippe. I may not have watched Angel Beats otherwise, and it was just absolutely amazing. I already gave my thoughts on it in the anime discussion thread, so I'm not going to spam here, but thanks for making them.
I made Link watch AB ;D

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 21, 2011, 06:13:58 PM
Possibly Ivy and Voldo, I dunno.

Too many projects for the future lol.
I'm not complaining, those are all videos. baws/

Alright so not releasing Ganalda/female Ganondorf since it was 20 yes to 28 no. She had normal problems on her face anyway. :/


And... Ezio... not much feedback >.>
Maybe a nice pose would help <.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 22, 2011, 05:47:47 PM
She had normal problems on her face anyway. :/
I somehow had a feeling she would... As I said.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 01:38:07 AM
Why do I get this funny feeling that the normals will make this look odd...

Anyway, that hack you're working on now looks pretty good though, and he won't have to worry about normals at least. :P


Well.. I don't know much of Ezio, so I can't give any feedback. To be honest, I know nothing at all. I love his design, and I love what you're doing here. This texture is so high defined, I'm liking it man.

I'll be getting this when you release it. I could arrange my Link slots ;)

Keep up the good work!

/motivation.