LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen



Quote from: dRage on August 03, 2011, 02:24:20 PM
No, that is Judgement Kratos over Kratos Aurion.
I lol'd XD

@the rip
Dude, how'd you do that? I want him! I want Sheena more but finish him! :P

So LookItsLink, over who will be that judgment kratos?
over toonlink/link or marth?
You are awesome :af2:

The word "rip" is in the title, guys. >.>

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 02:34:52 PM
@the rip
Dude, how'd you do that? I want him! I want Sheena more but finish him! :P

Just a straight rip of a frame using 3D Ripper DX while playing ToS in the Dolphin emulator. It's why he's not in T-stance. Going to get a few more poses with him in battle to get sword/shield references/textures) and then start vertexing.

Quote from: renkaken on August 03, 2011, 02:37:32 PM
So LookItsLink, over who will be that judgment kratos?
over toonlink/link or marth?
You are awesome :af2:
Link, since he has a shield. And thanks :af:

isnt there some way through codes or something to get him in T-pose??

ZMG Kratos is in da house!!! O_o

Damn...the only reason I'm excited for this is cause I'm sick of people making/requesting Richter. lol Richter's cool and all, but Kratos is awesome, I mean he's the main characters father. (Honestly didn't see that plot twist coming being a star wars fan *sideglance*) Richter isn't related to Emil at all except for the whole "aster" part of the story. Which really made the game a big soap opera at one point. It was still a great game though.

Holy C*** LiL...

I am VERY Impressed and VERY Excited!

I can't wait! I actually changed my mind not to do a PSA, but that rip changes everything!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Nothing happened yet.
Quote from: LookItsLink on August 03, 2011, 02:46:28 PM
The word "rip" is in the title, guys. >.>
Just a straight rip of a frame using 3D Ripper DX while playing ToS in the Dolphin emulator.



Yes! That looks incredible!

It's too good. It looks so perfect!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread