LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Okay, my question: Can you make Zelda with REALLY big breasts? Like as big as Bowser?

What is the round shield vertex actually for?(Maybe shing meteoryte?)

A texture I wanted to do back when KC-MM was two different sites. Never got around to it because I didn't like Link's shield.

Quote from: Escargot on April 12, 2010, 05:48:13 PM
Okay, my question: Can you make Zelda with REALLY big breasts? Like as big as Bowser?

Bowser has breasts? :srs:
I already gave her huge ones, if I make 'em any bigger they'll look like giant rectangles sticking out of her chest.

Also, minor update. Round Head Lucas, small request took about 5 mins.

mabey he ment something like ddd's beer belly XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@LookitsLink

Uh, did you forget about my Zelda with really long hair and no ponytail request? Only asking cause I didn't see it on your to-do list

Sorry if that sounded mean or angry or something I didn't mean it like that I just wanted to know if you still remembered

Quote from: Sanitys Theif on April 13, 2010, 05:42:17 AM
@LookitsLink

Uh, did you forget about my Zelda with really long hair and no ponytail request? Only asking cause I didn't see it on your to-do list

Sorry if that sounded mean or angry or something I didn't mean it like that I just wanted to know if you still remembered

It is there. o.O

Quote from: LookItsLinkTo Do List:

    * Colette
    * Link Round Shield for dingo
    * Zelda Hair/Breast/Human Ear Combinations (thanks dingo)
    * Zelda Cat Ear combinations (thanks dingo)
    * Zelda Long Hair/No Ponytail for Sanitys
    * Peach Fixed Shoulders for JuLz
    * Peach/ZSS/Toon Link Cat Ears
    * Secret Idea for Zelda
    * Secret Idea for Link
    * Raichu

Quote from: Vishkugeta on April 14, 2010, 12:24:42 AM

It is there. o.O


Nah, I updated it after I read that, but I didn't really see the need to self-bump at the time.

Wow my to do list is on your to do list. As long as you're done making Neko Zeldas I can do it this weekend.

yayyss peach with fixed sholderss i can't wait till that gets released
FC:1849-7126-9568


I put in-game screenshots for a reason. >.>
Do you see any error?


eh where?

pics or it didn't happen.

Linkkkkk, you want to help me with a super secret project? >_>
<_<