Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

There, our entry got reported... ALOT so I edited it :P its butter now :D

I know. Thanks!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.


Unfortunately, the only punch that looks decent is the last uppercut.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it looks fine. Little Mac's atacks are pretty darn fast, You dont see any recoil in the animations

Quote from: ThriceWise on June 24, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
I think it looks fine. Little Mac's atacks are pretty darn fast, You dont see any recoil in the animations

Just because Fox attacks fast doesn't mean that Brawl/Melee animators were lazy and made the individual frames/attacks look bad.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, that looks [censored]ING AMAZING!

THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! THANKS!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 25, 2014, 02:33:07 AM #38 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:35:24 AM by gummay madness!!!
GUYS GUYS GUYS I'm just pointin' it out. Were both like 13......... Soooooo ummmm not THAT great at modeling. But... Good

Post Merge: June 25, 2014, 02:35:24 AM

Btw Thrice can you send us a DL link for that AAA combo?

I'm working on it with someone who wants to wait until its fully done, so sorry i cant send it.

The person also ripped models from Punch-Out Wii!!



He also has Giga Mac models. Just needs to T-Pose it.

Quote from: ThriceWise on June 25, 2014, 02:51:45 AM
I'm working on it with someone who wants to wait until its fully done, so sorry i cant send it.

The person also ripped models from Punch-Out Wii!!



He also has Giga Mac models. Just needs to T-Pose it.
Hold on! You've got rips from Punch-Out Wii?! YOU'VE GOT A GIGA MAC MODEL?!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

June 25, 2014, 04:43:29 AM #41 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:48:09 PM by KingOfChaos
Who voted coding in the poll?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 25, 2014, 03:44:34 PM #42 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:45:39 PM by KingOfChaos
Gummay Madness. Please stop spamming. This will be your only verbal warning. Everyone else should try to ignore him, unless he actually has something to say.

And, Fanincapse. Stop being so desperate. If people want to help, then they'll help. Acting like a desperate noob will only drive people away from your project.

Quote from: Fanincapse on June 25, 2014, 04:43:29 AM
What counts as spamming?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67.0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you vote in the poll, please leave a post saying what you voted. Thank you!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

I am not spamming... I am just showing my hype.