FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
You mean the freezing when he's desynced for too long? Nope. I have no idea what would even cause it: This is my first time making a PSA after all.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Oh I do see your point. First timer PSA Makers don't have as much experience on making brand new movesets like other experts on the vault. But you can remove Luma and just have Rosalina by her self. Or you can put her over peach with the same moveset you showed in your video. Are those any good ideas?

August 01, 2014, 08:44:42 PM #62 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:00:09 PM by FQuintanilla14
I don't want to remove Luma; it wouldn't be the same. I just need some help with this glitch and it would be fine. And besides, Rosetta-Hime is already making Rosalina & Luma over Peach.

Post Merge: August 01, 2014, 09:00:00 PM

Plus, I wouldn't want to make such a big change since I've already gotten so far.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Your right I wouldnt want to change something you got so far in. Just keep going with where you are. I hope you figure out what is causing Luma is desynced for too long. Can not wait for this to be released!

I'm making a model of Ellie from The Last of Us to be rigged over ZSS, but I feel like I want to make a PSA for her too. The thing is, I don't know what it would be like. Does anyone have any ideas they want to contribute?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I can contribute. She mostly uses a bow. So I think you should rig her over Link instead of Zero Suit Samus.

She also uses guns, explosives, and a switchblade, as well as bricks and bottles. I thought Zero Suit Samus because she already has a gun with her, and she can crawl, which would be Ellie's crouch from the game.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Alright I see your point. You can just give her a different standing animation. I think the moveset would be difficult to do but you will try to do it.

Seconly, how is Rosalina & Luma going?

I'm still stuck with the same glitches :\

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

August 02, 2014, 05:58:35 PM #69 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:43:28 PM by CjG12702
What. That sucks. I really want you to release this.
Hey you can send this to me and I can help. I can see what the problem is and we can fix all your glitches. Is that fine with you?

Post Merge: August 03, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

Done anything with Rosalina & Luma today FQuintilla14?


I'm making progress with Ellie's model:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Keep in mind that this is the higher-poly version, and the in-game one will look a bit different (pretty mush just in the hair). So for her moveset, I've been thinking something along the lines of:

Special: gun shot
Side Special: bottle/brick throw
Down Special: Health Kit
Up Special: I dunno :P
Final Smash: I dunno :P
The other attacks will use her knife

What do you think?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

I think this is going to be a awesome moveset!

I think this should go over Link.
But the ideas are good.
*subs*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Esdese/S3 thats exactly what I said