Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cool. Obviously A size mod is needed.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on July 08, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
Cool. Obviously A size mod is needed.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure she's shorter than Snake. Haha.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yeah, I think she was 5'2" during P4. Or somewhere close to that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on July 08, 2014, 10:38:22 PM
Yeah, I think she was 5'2" during P4. Or somewhere close to that.
5 feet even, actually. But yeah.

Also, just so you guys know, Naoto's moveset is gonna be heavily based on Persona 4 Arena. For example, I plan for her Snipe move to be her N-B.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Make sure that Naoto is scaled to Snake's size before you use bone edits.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 10:43:55 PM
Make sure that Naoto is scaled to Snake's size before you use bone edits.
Yup, yup. That's a top priority.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Well that was the only fighting game she was in. I was expecting her to be based off of that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on July 08, 2014, 10:46:46 PM
Well that was the only fighting game she was in. I was expecting her to be based off of that.
Excuse you, she's in the sequel to Arena. That's 2 fighting games she was in! :P

But yeah. I might draw inspiration from the original P4 if anything from there fits in somehow, but it's mostly gonna be Arena based.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

You know what I meant. She was in the only fighting game series. Sheesh. So technical. lol
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Look at that! Naoto is taller than Snake after all! Heheh.

...No but seriously I think I'm doing something wrong here
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Well that's a first. Nao-chan is actually taller than someone.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Naoto must've gotten a Mega Mushroom and thrown a mini mushroom at Snake. [/badjoke] *Shot*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Nao-chan on July 08, 2014, 11:02:34 PM
Well that's a first. Nao-chan is actually taller than someone.
I'm sure she's enjoying this while she can.

Quote from: Karna on July 08, 2014, 11:03:31 PM
...Naoto must've gotten a Mega Mushroom and thrown a mini mushroom at Snake. [/badjoke] *Shot*
That's the only explanation.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 08, 2014, 11:00:37 PM


Look at that! Naoto is taller than Snake after all! Heheh.

...No but seriously I think I'm doing something wrong here

Nope, Naoto is just scaled larger in her game.

Just scale down the whole thing.

And like I said earlier, you'll get more help if you rig it in 3ds max.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 08, 2014, 11:20:49 PM #44 Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:28:31 PM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:18:27 PM
Nope, Naoto is just scaled larger in her game.

Just scale down the whole thing.

And like I said earlier, you'll get more help if you rig it in 3ds max.
Alrighty then. I'm glad I haven't done anything wrong yet. Heh.

Post Merge: July 08, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

3DS Max won't load Snake's model. Hmmm... Maybe I'll need more help here. I dunno, though.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.