A Brawl With Original Characters Only

Started by Mr.Misfortune, July 24, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Whose Idea Do You Like Best?

Mr.Misfortune
5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7
1 (5.3%)
Meh
4 (21.1%)
What is this even?
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Oh.
Well.
Stick around, Ima get this on it's feet.

this is not the bad kind of necroposting because im actually posting something useful for the thread

I think you guys should add this character to the project, since its an OC; its not made by me, but I made her as a request recently and I really liked it

this is how the character originally was (a drawing by her creator I repeat, not me)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and this is what I made:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sooo PM me to get the files

I want to request you a Custom Model from you right about now... lol...

Quote from: Gamidame on October 12, 2014, 06:43:52 AM
this is not the bad kind of necroposting because im actually posting something useful for the thread

I think you guys should add this character to the project, since its an OC; its not made by me, but I made her as a request recently and I really liked it

this is how the character originally was (a drawing by her creator I repeat, not me)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and this is what I made:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sooo PM me to get the files

Wow, that model is awesome work! Very well-done model, as well as good lighting on the textures. :D I would actually PM you and ask for it if it was over Zero-Suit Samus instead. ;D (I just have an issue with a girl having a deep guy's voice.)

Guys, due to Mr. Misfortune abandoning the development (for very understandable reasons, mind you) I will be taking this post to a new topic named: SSB:OC Style, or something along those lines.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 13, 2014, 06:01:55 AM
I want to request you a Custom Model from you right about now... lol...
PM me on this account and tell me details

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 13, 2014, 03:51:29 PM
Wow, that model is awesome work! Very well-done model, as well as good lighting on the textures. :D I would actually PM you and ask for it if it was over Zero-Suit Samus instead. ;D (I just have an issue with a girl having a deep guy's voice.)
haha but I even made her a SFX, this is probably one of my most complete works as I said, PM me if you want it because since I made this as a custom request, I have a policy that doesnt let me post public links to those hacks only if the person who requested it allows me to do so; and he just allowed me to add it to this project
Quote from: MegaGEN50 on October 22, 2014, 10:32:54 PM
Guys, due to Mr. Misfortune abandoning the development (for very understandable reasons, mind you) I will be taking this post to a new topic named: SSB:OC Style, or something along those lines.

you can ask me for help too; I do alot support the OC creation since that explodes people's imagination and gives more oportunities for having a more variated stuff

Alright.
Creating the Post soon, I have stuff in my personal life to take care of.