KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 05:22:48 PM
7:30 PM I got the calculation wrong earlier.

But the Time zone is GMT, not GCT. There's no such thing as a GCT time zone.

Mexico is part of which time zone?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 02, 2014, 05:47:53 PM #91 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:02:30 PM by KingOfChaos
The first real stream will start in roughly half an hour.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 02, 2014, 05:38:08 PM
Mexico is part of which time zone?
UTC, so my school would start at 6:30 PM for your time zone.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on August 02, 2014, 05:30:15 PMWill we cover transforming move-sets?
Sure. I'll add a lesson for multiple movesets in one charavter.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sucks that I wasn't around sooner, but if I can watch the streams and still try to learn, would that be okay?


The stream is starting now.

Quote from: Lito on August 02, 2014, 06:28:48 PM
Sucks that I wasn't around sooner, but if I can watch the streams and still try to learn, would that be okay?
That's fine by me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on August 02, 2014, 03:39:14 PM
:yay: YOU GOT IT! :yay:
... :srs:

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 05:22:48 PM
7:30 PM I got the calculation wrong earlier.

But the Time zone is GMT, not GCT. There's no such thing as a GCT time zone.
I see what you did there... lol

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 06:29:44 PM
The stream is starting now.
Good.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Refresh The Livestream page if you do not see the archived video.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 05:47:53 PM
UTC, so my school would start at 6:30 PM for your time zone.

Hmm, it is 4:43 PM right now
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 02, 2014, 09:44:17 PMHmm, it is 4:43 PM right now
The class ended two hours ago.

Your Time Zone seems to be CST if it's 4:51 PM for you right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 09:51:33 PM
The class ended two hours ago.

Your Time Zone seems to be CST if it's 4:51 PM for you right now.

All right.

BTW, I'll be forced to quit this because Livestream doesn't work good for me.

I started to watch the archived stream, but, like always even if it is live, it started to fail a lot.

And, when it seems to work, an advertisement appears and the stream is lost.

Sorry, I'll never be able to assist.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 02, 2014, 09:55:05 PMAnd, when it seems to work, an advertisement appears and the stream is lost.
Get Ad Block.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will today's stream get saved in your channel?
I couldnt watch it today and I wont be able tomorrow because im on my laptop which cant handle the stream properly so Id like to watch them once I get my pc back from gettng repaired

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 02, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
will today's stream get saved in your channel?
I couldnt watch it today and I wont be able tomorrow because im on my laptop which cant handle the stream properly so Id like to watch them once I get my pc back from gettng repaired
Streams will always be saved.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 02, 2014, 11:25:59 PM #103 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:26:58 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 10:00:40 PM
Get Ad Block.

I have it. Still nothing.

Sorry dude, only Youtube works for me.

Livestream, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc. fail a lot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I have to watch the stream later because my computer doesn't handle the stream very well, I tried but it just freeze my browser