KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

I sure have bad luck my computer has completely got reckt up 2 days ago and Im probably getting it back until next monday, but well, I can just watch lol

I am trying to study more fast to watch the classes...I will do my best

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Yeah, I was just curious hehe. By the way, I won't be able to watch your classes today. I need to study for a school test, but tomorrow I will.
Quote from: TheRealDylanator on August 02, 2014, 01:33:04 PM
That post is funny in an ironic way, am I using that word right?
Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 02:04:03 PM
Uh, Dylanator, I didn't get it......?
I think he finds funny the fact that you're skipping class for school stuff, since it's a PSA school...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 02, 2014, 02:38:59 PM
I think he finds funny the fact that you're skipping class for school stuff, since it's a PSA school...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ah, make sense haha


The first class starts in roughly 2 hours.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 02, 2014, 04:26:35 PM #81 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:58:59 PM by Ashley and Red
i am ready

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

1 hour to go..

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 04:17:27 PM
The first class starts in roughly 2 hours.

Is 6pm for me now, so half a hour till we start or would it be 7:30 for me?

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on August 02, 2014, 05:00:01 PMIs 6pm for me now, so half a hour till we start or would it be 7:30 for me?
The class starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, so yes. By the looks of it, you seem to be in the GCT+1 time zone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 05:03:06 PM
The class starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, so yes. By the looks of it, you seem to be in the GCT+1 time zone.

BRT, I forgot to add the 30 minutes

What tim
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 05:03:06 PM
The class starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, so yes. By the looks of it, you seem to be in the GCT+1 time zone.
What time zone is GCT?

Anyone else having trouble getting the site to load?

August 02, 2014, 05:12:58 PM #87 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:15:08 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 02, 2014, 05:10:44 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting the site to load?

I was, it said desconected, but now is alright. I just waited

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

I posted a message in the chat there, can anyone see it?

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on August 02, 2014, 05:09:14 PMWhat time zone is GCT?
7:30 PM I got the calculation wrong earlier.

But the Time zone is GMT, not GCT. There's no such thing as a GCT time zone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]