KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Unfortunately, I'll have to drop out of the class. Semester is about to start again and I need all the time I can get for my upcoming classes.

I'll still be around if anyone needs extra help or something.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll only be able to watch the classes via Youtube.

As my actual school's classes begin right this Monday.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 17, 2014, 01:48:01 AM
Unfortunately, I'll have to drop out of the class. Semester is about to start again and I need all the time I can get for my upcoming classes.

I'll still be around if anyone needs extra help or something.
More irony!

August 17, 2014, 05:28:56 PM #153 Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:07:31 PM by KingOfChaos
Lesson 2 will be finished uploading to Youtube in about an hour and 40 minutes.

Though take note that for some reason, the video skips at various intervals. There's also an interruption near the end of the video that caused me to end the stream early.

Hopefully, Lesson 3 won't have those problems...

Edit: Lesson 2 has finished uploading to Youtube.
http://youtu.be/IVb4vqNKSz8
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 17, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
[spoiler]Lesson 2 will be finished uploading to Youtube in about an hour and 40 minutes.

Though take note that for some reason, the video skips at various intervals. There's also an interruption near the end of the video that caused me to end the stream early.

Hopefully, Lesson 3 won't have those problems...

Edit: Lesson 2 has finished uploading to Youtube.
http://youtu.be/IVb4vqNKSz8
Great! I wasn't here that day, so I couldn't watch it. Did you see the work of my assignment though? I'd like to know what you think about it...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on August 18, 2014, 12:43:52 PMDid you see the work of my assignment though? I'd like to know what you think about it...
Yes, I did see it. I would suggest you to make your ThrowN hitbox into a Special Offensive Collision.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 12:59:08 PM
Yes, I did see it. I would suggest you to make your ThrowN hitbox into a Special Offensive Collision.
Alright then... I'll fix that before the next Lesson... And I still got to watch this one.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Bad news, everyone...

Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to delay Lesson 3 to next week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
Bad news, everyone...

Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to delay Lesson 3 to next week.

Fudge.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
Bad news, everyone...

Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to delay Lesson 3 to next week.
Tis what you get for running Windows Vista.

jk

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 22, 2014, 03:44:59 PM
Tis what you get for running Windows Vista.

jk

I've been using Windows Vista for 5 years and nothing has happened to my PC.

If that "jk" means "joke", then you can ignore this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

The mechanic hasn't ordered the new Power Supply yet, so I'm gonna have to delay Lesson 3 to next week... >:

Sorry for this inconvenience, everyone...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Its okay, I havent had any chance to follow the stream theres always something (and that annoys me) but Ive been following the classes via youtube

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 22, 2014, 10:35:44 PM
The mechanic hasn't ordered the new Power Supply yet, so I'm gonna have to delay Lesson 3 to next week... >:

Sorry for this inconvenience, everyone...
>:

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 22, 2014, 11:17:31 PM
Its okay, I havent had any chance to follow the stream theres always something (and that annoys me) but Ive been following the classes via youtube

This.

I'll be able to catch up in the mean time. Sorry this had to happen, anyway.