New Super Smash Sisters Hyrule Vs Mushroom Kingdom, (OP Updated )

Started by Tyshy, August 08, 2014, 05:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mushroom Kingdom versus Hyrule:
http://youtu.be/QeoSH9s_eW4?list=UUCoTF6G82YTWdSd_gbUxswQ



Peach
-Daisy
-Rosalina
-Toadette
-Cherry
-Rosanda
-Lumara and lumo
-Shadow Queen
-Shadow Princess
-Akeera
Hyrule Team:
-Rogue
-Linkara
Zelia/ Mysteik
-Tyshy
-Rogue
-Zelda
-Saria
-Lana (from the new Zelda)
-White Mage

and

Mushroom: bom, lollipop, Candy,Vivan, lumetta and lomu (shadow lumara and lumo), and dandiliya

Hyrule:
Tiara,Angeline, Violet, agitha, toon zelda, Sinclaira
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

SSSOC: I mean, I have lots of girl OC's, and even have a done hack of one

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 08, 2014, 05:09:27 PM
SSSOC: I mean, I have lots of girl OC's, and even have a done hack of one
that's great I do have a lot of them too  lol
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

i decided to at least make the games that i started so Vote!!! So far Hyrule vs Mushroom kingdom is winning!!
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Wohoo! Can I be part of the team? I mean, do the CSS with you, choose music, stages, do textures, models, etc?



August 10, 2014, 11:17:35 PM #7 Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:42:52 AM by tyshy
ok

Post Merge: August 11, 2014, 12:42:52 AM

http://youtu.be/delB3uzrm7o

I'm adding voices now
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

So, I have voices for WM, Daisy, Peach, Rosalina, SQ and may edit Peach to Shadow Princess. I can get morr someday.


Okay, O will edit Prach's voice to it then. I also have Pauline's voice, Cherry'$ voice and Rogue's voice



speaking of cherry i made her a better sporty look

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

You changed the ahir and a bit.of the shirt, right? Well, looks better. Can I edit her shirt texture? To it looks a but better?