Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Solved] Checking SFX Files with BrawlBox  (Read 1136 times)
GaM3r2Xtreme
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone might be able to explain to me why I can't use BrawlBox to open the narration melee file to check the wave sample rates and export specific wave files. Both BrawlBox 0.63d and 0.71 stop me right at the melee file and it won't open up after that, but with the old SmashBox 0.57 I can see what is inside of the melee file. Here are a few of the screen shots I have of this problem:

Any ideas why this is happening?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:24:36 PM by GaM3r2Xtreme » Logged

Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:48:40 PM »

please look here for sfx related things in brawlbox

the place you are looking in your screenshots are only for SEQ to brstm rerouting hacks, not actual sound injections or playback

double click on an item in the long circled list to see th e sounds contained within, and you can playback the sounds given that the one you are checking is either a BNK or SWD

please note that this table will disappear if you click on any other items in that folder structure

the root "file" (selected by default on opening the file with brawlbox) must be selected at all times for that table to appear

it's hard to miss unless you click on other things beforehand
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:52:16 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

GaM3r2Xtreme
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 08:23:38 PM »

Ah awesome! Thanks Diddy! I didn't even think to look at what was already on the window when opening the file to begin with.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: