Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5

Started by Eiji_Ar, August 09, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 12, 2014, 05:04:03 PM
Holy crap! They've done! They got an even worse voice actor to be the announcer for Smash 4 D:<
If I was in charge, I would slap Pat across the face and hire Dean Harrington (Melee) to be the Announcer in SSB4

Any clips of his voice being heard in Smash 4? never was able to hear him well in vids like the smash invite tourney a few months ago.


I am now officially in love with that Kirby call.

I quite liked the Sonic announcer call, But the way he says Megaman makes him sound stupid,

BTW AlGeorgeRomo, I love your textures, I was thinking about using them in my mod, But decided to be original instead, Mario is my favourite texture pack. :D
hai

This is great and all, but did you really have to use Mega? Now I can't download it.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on August 15, 2014, 02:29:15 PM
This is great and all, but did you really have to use Mega? Now I can't download it.

MEGA is the best way to download.

Mediafire corrupts some files and Dropbox tempts to fail when many people are downloading.

4shared forces you to have an account to download.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

The announcer in SSB4 is fitting for the game, but the announcer has some weird calls, like Greninja. Mega Man also has a weird call.

hey, does this have any compatibility with WiFi safe?
the patch is for hackless, but is it full or wifi safe?
thanks in advance
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on August 23, 2014, 02:47:20 PM
hey, does this have any compatibility with WiFi safe?
the patch is for hackless, but is it full or wifi safe?
thanks in advance

It's the full pack

Great job so far :)
However i did have it freeze in classic mode when I was up against Snake, it seemed that it froze when he was trying to throw a grenade

Quote from: TheIcarus on August 23, 2014, 06:44:52 PM
Great job so far :)
However i did have it freeze in classic mode when I was up against Snake, it seemed that it froze when he was trying to throw a grenade

Thank you. I'll take that into account for the next release :)

Super Smash Bros Melee - Remastered: now with 70%  less downloading!

another question, does this come with a modified codeset? or does it use the vPM codeset?
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on August 24, 2014, 01:40:29 AM
another question, does this come with a modified codeset? or does it use the vPM codeset?

I use the Project M codes