Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5

Started by Eiji_Ar, August 09, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, how come I can't download any of your Melee Remastered hacks? Everytime I try to download one, dropbox tells me it can't be found or it's deleted... Where can i find your awesome hacks?

The individual ones of his have broken downloads for these characters:
Snake
Lucario
Yoshi
Zero-Suit Samus

But, if he has any others, they should have fine links; but you can still get these ones if you download the pack of his. (I believe he has the pack at the top of his vault.)

Guys. I PMed Algeorgeromo about the same thing. He removed all the download links so later he'll update them with the Project M 3.5 versions of each character. He should post when.
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol



Quote from: Likiji123 on December 20, 2014, 07:23:22 AM
Will this release be compatible with 3.5's PAL release?

I will try to see if I can make a SSBMR demo with the PAL version. I hope that the costumes and stages won't interfere.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on January 05, 2015, 09:10:46 PM
I will try to see if I can make a SSBMR demo with the PAL version. I hope that the costumes and stages won't interfere.
Yayyy :D

Also will there be a melee styled challenger approaching screen (assuming there is unlock able characters in project m)
like this

Nope. I won't make a Challenger Approaching screen. In Project M, all fighters are unlocked, regardless of whether you have or don't have them unlocked on the disc. (I think. I'm not sure if 3.5 does this anymore)


July 22, 2015, 12:47:31 AM #53 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:25:00 PM by seijinshu
Bah... 429s on Dropbox. Should've expected that!

Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 04:54:56 PM

HYES!!!!! Finally able to jump onto homebrew file!!! Thank you @Algeorgeromo! Gotta do my chores and then I will try this out!

Wish you actually had Metal Luigi, Giant Bowser and DK, and not the costumes.

None-the-less, very good job. I love just playing as a metal Luigi skin, and I will need to add SDHC codes manually, don't I? Tried with my 16GB card on homebrew version and it failed miserably. Silly why it doesn't launch with SDHC codes, as vanilla PM has it. Why do all the hax remove my SD codes? BAHH! Had to grab my standard SD card and copy the files over.

Nothing crashed for me.
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Can you make an actual young link from scratch? or at least fix the one this one
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6yd8rcbyu726jr0/The+Younger+Version+of+Link.zip
Problems with this young link mod
1. His legs are weird
2. He has no facial expressions
3. When he does his milk taunt, he pours it down his tunic

Hey man I PM'd you a while ago with some suggestions and never heard back. I said that if you couldn't do them, then I could but now I don't think that's possible. So now I'm just gonna post them here as suggestions:

Recolors for your Fierce Deity Link
Recolors for Fox that use Falco's color scheme
Recolors for Falco that use Fox's color scheme

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or anything. But I'm using the Homebrew version and I can't edit the csps or anything for when I want to add my own costumes. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Quote from: thatoneguynolan on July 31, 2015, 03:29:06 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or anything. But I'm using the Homebrew version and I can't edit the csps or anything for when I want to add my own costumes. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

CSPs are now located in projectm\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 03, 2015, 05:57:06 AM
CSPs are now located in projectm\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you!

I need help. I copied and pasted the files into my SD root (Homebrew Version BTW), and when I booted it up in the PM loader (which turned into Gecko) and it loaded, it was stock brawl!! WTH