Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 12, 2014, 04:15:50 PM
Why is the inside of the blue goggles blue?

Because I based the goggle recolors off of the CSP that was leaked, which shows goggles in that color. Besides which, it looks cool. :)



Post Merge: September 12, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

I think I'll actually do the recolors first, and since the skin would be the same on all the recolors, you can add the skin texture afterwards. :)


Love the Pikachu, he was done well. If we want more accuracy, we should import the model from PokePark and texture that or collab with KTH. His model should be updated. Whoa, that Luigi looks pretty good. Best feature are the jumpers. May I suggest darkening the clothes a little and give them a bit more saturation. The detail in the jumpers is really neat.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I vertexed the brawl Luigi to Look  more like the slimmer Smash 4 design. You can put your textures over him after you are finished.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Reworking my Meta Knight Kirby, and I can do all the Kirby colours if you want
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Hey, here are some of the Alternative Costumes I've made for this project.
Fox (Wolf Alternative) Wii U/3DS

USA Mario Wii U/3DS

Orange Marth Wii U/3DS

Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wooflezz, are you gonna do Marth with Roy's clothes?
Those look amazing btw


An in game pic, since brawlbox isn't always the best way to see what things look like
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on September 13, 2014, 04:02:00 PM
Wooflezz, are you gonna do Marth with Roy's clothes?
Those look amazing btw
Yes, I will! and Thanks! Kirby looks awesome too!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 13, 2014, 11:56:03 AM
Whoa, that Luigi looks pretty good. Best feature are the jumpers. May I suggest darkening the clothes a little and give them a bit more saturation. The detail in the jumpers is really neat.

I vertexed the brawl Luigi to Look  more like the slimmer Smash 4 design. You can put your textures over him after you are finished.

Darkening the clothes would make him look less like SSBU Luigi, since those colors are directly from the CSP. As for saturation, I don't know what that is. And I appreciate the offer, and feel free to do that(To put the textures on the vertexed hack.), but I'm too lazy to export all those textures, then import them onto that model. :-\

Can i help?
Name:Mariovslink2 or TheepicMVSL2
Skills:Recolors or Alt Costumes,
Favorite characters:Fox and Toon Link
Im free saturdays and sundays
Im learning how to do animations too, but im not a expert

Sure! I've been looking forward to someone joining. :D

UPDATE: I just went to GameStop and bought a new 2-GB SD card, since I lost my old one. :D I'll be hacking really, REALLY soon, and maybe even posting a few things on my Vault!

Looks like I'm rejoining

-Your Username
Boobsey
-Your Skills
Textures, Glitch Finding, model ripping
-Your Favorite SSB Character
Pac-Man
-Time when you're free
Whenever, just hollar
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Im just going to make recolors, or textures too?

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 14, 2014, 09:33:41 AM
Im just going to make recolors, or textures too?
Actually, whichever I assign you to. So, yes, both. :)

Quote from: Boobsey on September 14, 2014, 01:54:35 AM
Looks like I'm rejoining

-Your Username
Boobsey
-Your Skills
Textures, Glitch Finding, model ripping
-Your Favorite SSB Character
Pac-Man
-Time when you're free
Whenever, just hollar
Okay, re-adding you to the team right now. ;)

BTW, Are you going to edit All Star Mode/Adventure into a Smash Run kinda thing?
hai