Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok sounds cool also when will we get a build? :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 20, 2014, 08:41:23 AM
Little Mac progress
  :happy:
Nice job! :D

Quote from: Boobsey on September 20, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

The advantages of having the rom
Should I continue?


Also if I do continue I'm going to put the newcomers over random chars(Bowser Jr over Lucas, Pac-Man over snake, ect) or just put them in a zip file
Nice job on the CSPs!
Oh, and btw, on the ssb4textures.rar you gave me, in a certain folder where CSIs and stuff for the Roster are included, I saw some things that really caught my eye... a next button, and a back button. DLC CONFIRMED!!!
:af:
Also, how close are you to finding the models?
(Awesome new avatar. KIRBY FOR THE WIN! :kdance: :kirby:)

And powerofthe17, we'll get a build really soon, but when we release an alpha to the public, that won't be until we have several PSAs.
Didn't you say you were almost done with the Little Mac PSA? That's awesome. :)
I'll be making quite a few changes once the 3DS full version comes out, making it more like the actual PSA. Mainly just editing hitboxes to be the same as SSB4. ;)

Keep up the good work though, guys! :)
Except, don't work on too many things, I wanna do a few PSAs myself. :)

Here are some assignments though:
Boobsey
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


windhunter7
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


powerofthe17
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TheepicMVSL2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Junior64570
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And everyone, if you haven't, try reading Brawl in the Family here:
brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com
They're hilarious!!!
Plus, if you're tired, it'll give you something to do for a break. :)

OK, thanks! I'll get right to making a soundtrack. Just a few questions before I start though. 1. Do I have a data limit? Soundtracks are usually the larger files. 2. Only Nintendo OSTs or should I use remixes too? (OC ReMIX, GaMetal, etc) 3. Were any stages altered?

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 20, 2014, 07:00:44 PM
windhunter7
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Junior64570
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote-PM everyone on the team that mediafire link you sent me, so they can base their recolors off of the files there. (Remember to use BCC to make it easier!)
Done and done

(still looking through rom)
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 20, 2014, 07:21:55 PM
Junior64570
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok.

Quote from: Boobsey on September 20, 2014, 07:33:19 PM
Done and done

(still looking through rom)
Nice!

Well, I'm gonna work on a LOT of things, and release them like crazy. I just played a little bit more of the demo, and I love it so much, I feel a surge of creativity and energy going through me! I'll do LOTS of characters, based on their CSPs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone wants to do some of these, just tell me. (In a PM, so the pop-up thing will happen)
Also, am I the only one who thinks Project M is hiding something? I feel like their mewtwo has WAY more than just EDITED ARTICLES. And, what about P:M Lucario? They made his aura sphere able to be bigger, move slower, and even zigzag...

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I'm busy with school and working on finishing my own personal project, I'll get to work on those sonic textures. Now! Again, I'm super sorry!!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I need more assignments give me more! Hehe, so I can actually help more :3
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wooflezz on September 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
I need more assignments give me more! Hehe, so I can actually help more :3

I'm not Junior, but you could try doing smash 4's Fierce Deity Link:

Higher Quality
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

my bad :( i'm on there team as well but i'll leave everything private for you guys ok :)

now that thats done i've made more progress on little mac and also i'll only show junior the progres because i guys i need things to be private lol :( but yeah it's all god :) just gotta bulk down a bit lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


All right, I am working on Sonic's textures right now. I might have them done by the end of today, or early tomorrow. Once I'm done, I'll send Junior a download link, with CSPs, textures, and Stock Icons! :D :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Oh yeah, for Olimar, we can remove his name on the CSS and put it on his CSP, so when you pick Alph it says Alph on the CSS

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 20, 2014, 11:09:49 PM
Oh yeah, for Olimar, we can remove his name on the CSS and put it on his CSP, so when you pick Alph it says Alph on the CSS
I was thinking of doing that with some of the aly chars in the CSS, but I'm sure we could just have it say "Alph" when he's selected.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on September 20, 2014, 11:13:05 PM
I was thinking of doing that with some of the aly chars in the CSS, but I'm sure we could just have it say "Alph" when he's selected.
I'm confused, isn't that what I just said?