Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 27, 2014, 04:10:25 PM #660 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:23:17 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
It most certainly is a start. Sorry, for not being too active guys. I've been at work or had other things to do. I'm always the kind of guy to post previews of many of my mods as seen on the WIP thread. Anyway, Mii swordsman will be done soon enough as well as  Charizard. Hopefully I can produce pics later today.


Toon Link is done! (Maybe 2 things to change, But pratically done.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



hai

I actually think the recolor in the 2nd picture could use work. Is that his classic NES color?

Post Merge: October 27, 2014, 07:19:47 PM

...whoops. XD

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 27, 2014, 07:19:36 PM
I actually think the recolor in the 2nd picture could use work. Is that his classic NES color?

Post Merge: October 27, 2014, 07:19:47 PM

...whoops. XD


Yes, i think so to actually, I had my 3DS beside me and noticed Classic Link's hair was not orange. but a strange shade inbetween yellow and orange. I can do that the now and also the red shirt on the red recolor.


(I dont want this to become a spam thread, so i will PM you what the final product looks like)
hai

Much better, that grin mouth could use work though. And the belt's line should be more round, not jagged like it is now.

The Master Sword also looks to have lost some detail, might want to add that back.

But you're on track, keep going!

Quote from: Taiko on October 27, 2014, 08:01:55 PM
Much better, that grin mouth could use work though. And the belt's line should be more round, not jagged like it is now.

The Master Sword also looks to have lost some detail, might want to add that back.

But you're on track, keep going!

Doing all of that the now, Master Sword now has more detail and shading, And the grin is smaller, curved, and more like Smash 4. Also i will get to the belt buckle after that.

Also Taiko, i really must thank you for your texturing tutorial you made, It helped make my textures miles better, Because if i never saw that i would have probably thought my old Toon Link was good.

Really appreciated, (Also to Scout for giving me constructive criticism on my original one, And challenging myself to make a better one)

hai

Quote from: Real on October 27, 2014, 08:54:20 PM
Doing all of that the now, Master Sword now has more detail and shading, And the grin is smaller, curved, and more like Smash 4. Also i will get to the belt buckle after that.

Also Taiko, i really must thank you for your texturing tutorial you made, It helped make my textures miles better, Because if i never saw that i would have probably thought my old Toon Link was good.

Really appreciated, (Also to Scout for giving me constructive criticism on my original one, And challenging myself to make a better one)


That was the intention of the tutorial, yes. To level everyone up.

I have to say, you're showing the most promise in this project texture-wise simply because you're willing to sit down and redo everything.

Quote from: Taiko on October 27, 2014, 09:04:05 PM
That was the intention of the tutorial, yes. To level everyone up.

I have to say, you're showing the most promise in this project texture-wise simply because you're willing to sit down and redo everything.

Thanks, I just try to make my textures accurate, If someone points out something, I will look at a SSB4 picture then see where i went wrong and re-do it all again. All i do is i try to get better.
hai


Am I the only one who hears the crickets? Is this project still going, because I really hope so.

Quote from: Izumo on October 30, 2014, 06:41:11 PM
Am I the only one who hears the crickets? Is this project still going, because I really hope so.

Yes, me and Junior have been pming each other and are working on Toon Link.
hai

I'm waiting on something to do...

Otherwise, I'm planning on putting in one more stage into Smash Masters 2.0: Crisis City

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Quote from: 3sp00ky9me on October 27, 2014, 07:09:32 PM
Toon Link is done! (Maybe 2 things to change, But pratically done.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: 3sp00ky9me on October 27, 2014, 08:54:20 PM
Doing all of that the now, Master Sword now has more detail and shading, And the grin is smaller, curved, and more like Smash 4. Also i will get to the belt buckle after that.

Also Taiko, i really must thank you for your texturing tutorial you made, It helped make my textures miles better, Because if i never saw that i would have probably thought my old Toon Link was good.

Really appreciated, (Also to Scout for giving me constructive criticism on my original one, And challenging myself to make a better one)



Everything you did was absolutely worth it!

Do you feel good about what you did, and how you improved?

You are supposed too! Exelente job! Keep going, you got this!

Give me an 3!
Give me a s!
Give me a p!

... your name is too long, you get the picture.

Love TL, but the hair shape bothers me. It could just be me. You're getting much better.

----

Progress!