Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 05, 2014, 11:37:51 PM #765 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:47:24 PM by hoogachakka
My only claim is diddy kong

Post Merge: November 05, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

Quote from: Izumo on November 05, 2014, 07:57:08 PM
Heh, since we're claiming. Don't mind if I take...
Dark Pit
Pit
Sheik
Falco
ZSS
Diddy Kong
Mewtwo(unless someone already started)
I've already claimed diddy & sheik

Post Merge: November 05, 2014, 11:47:24 PM

Alright, I'm claiming:
Bowser
Ike
Dedede
Diddy Kong
Peach
Pikachu
ROB
Samus
Sheik
Zelda

I'm confused, how'd you already claim diddy kong and sheik if I posted before you?  :>.>: Plus, you claimed 10 and that only leaves me with 4. Oh yeah, I finished Lucas' alternate.

Quote from: RAPWNED on November 05, 2014, 08:47:07 PM
I will claim:

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Lucario
Greninja

And, that's it for now, I guess.

Sorry, already claimed Lucario.


Quote from: Izumo on November 06, 2014, 12:01:13 AM
I'm confused, how'd you already claim diddy kong and sheik if I posted before you?  :>.>: Plus, you claimed 10 and that only leaves me with 4. Oh yeah, I finished Lucas' alternate.
Oh sorry xD I was talking about sheik's animations, and I had already started working on diddy, and I said that in a post. Also I won't be claiming ike, dedede, pikachu, or sheik


November 06, 2014, 02:02:19 AM #770 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 02:16:35 AM by hoogachakka
I would post my bowser, but I don't know how to post images

Post Merge: November 06, 2014, 02:16:35 AM


Bowser's front


Bowser's back

How is it so far?

Be warry on claiming many characters if you are new on the scene. Its best to leave a few on the unclaimed list.

But if stress is your think, good!

Quote from: Real on November 05, 2014, 08:47:27 PM
Ok guys, Little update on Ness,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Only cause i love you guise so much.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I reccomend to make TLink's cloth pattern a bit more transparent.

Ness, good.Try improving more his textures.

I do have to mention, you guys might need a rimlighter. Unless it is planned to use already existing rimlight models. I have a tutorial on how to do it, its a pretty usefull skill to have on projects like

Its easy to learn, and Im helping those with questions.

I feel the only problem so far is that his yellow is "on the Orange" side. It should be more yellow, less saturated, more light. Oh yeah, has you guys' brawlboxes ever "stop working" and crash when opening the "Fit" file for certain characters? It's been happening to me lately.

Quote from: hoogachakka on November 06, 2014, 02:02:19 AM
I would post my bowser, but I don't know how to post images

Post Merge: November 06, 2014, 02:16:35 AM


Bowser's front


Bowser's back

How is it so far?

Hmm, I might need to see more changes before I could give an opinion.

I say Bowser looks good! I'm going to work on Meta Knight when I get a chance today! Otherwise, I'll still be waiting for something to do!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

you know, all this extra work going into lowering texture detail is probably all for nothing. it was probably just lowered in smash 4 because the screen was smaller

Quote from: KWVance on November 06, 2014, 02:19:42 PM
you know, all this extra work going into lowering texture detail is probably all for nothing. it was probably just lowered in smash 4 because the screen was smaller

That could be it, but I guess we're just matching the actual colors. Maybe we'll add even more details when the Wii U version is out.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on November 06, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
That could be it, but I guess we're just matching the actual colors. Maybe we'll add even more details when the Wii U version is out.

still when the wii u game comes out, someone WILL figure out how to rip the textures from the game, someone may not be able to rip the PSAs from the game. everything youve done up until know has been great, but honestly, there hasn't been much. idk if its even possible, but has anyone even tried ripping things from the .nds file?


Pretty sure that the reason that they lowered the texture detail was actually to make it seem more toon-like.(Like, for example, they have Toon Link in 3d, but Mr. Game and Watch in 2d for humor and cartoony style)