Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Scout on November 06, 2014, 02:39:53 AM
Hmm, I might need to see more changes before I could give an opinion.

What changes are you looking for?

November 06, 2014, 11:18:26 PM #781 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:21:52 PM by Junior64570
Okay guys, I've been gone for a while thinking about this project and decided something: No more claiming...
I mean, you can still say "I'll work on X", and then work on them, and don't claim like 7 characters, what if someone else wanted to work on them? Plus I'd much rather work as a team more on things like I said a while earlier, and it's getting out of hand; I was already working on Meta Knight anyways. (Sorry SAWNIK)
For opinions on Bowser, he could use some model work before doing textures. I say his scales are too orange, remember to reference Smash Wii U for textures, and you'll see it's a lot more rubbery and yellow than in Brawl. And for rim-lighters, I'm pretty sure most of us have seen your tutorial and can do it for our textures and custom models. ;) It's a great tutorial!

Quote from: KWVance on November 06, 2014, 03:11:14 PM
still when the wii u game comes out, someone WILL figure out how to rip the textures from the game, someone may not be able to rip the PSAs from the game. everything youve done up until know has been great, but honestly, there hasn't been much. idk if its even possible, but has anyone even tried ripping things from the .nds file?
Boobsey ripped the CSPs for us. :)

Dang it, Junior. I need something to do. Oh, well, I'll just work on Smash Masters for my friend.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 06, 2014, 11:18:26 PM
Okay guys, I've been gone for a while thinking about this project and decided something: No more claiming...
I mean, you can still say "I'll work on X", and then work on them, and don't claim like 7 characters, what if someone else wanted to work on them? Plus I'd much rather work as a team more on things like I said a while earlier, and it's getting out of hand; I was already working on Meta Knight anyways. (Sorry SAWNIK)
For opinions on Bowser, he could use some model work before doing textures. I say his scales are too orange, remember to reference Smash Wii U for textures, and you'll see it's a lot more rubbery and yellow than in Brawl. And for rim-lighters, I'm pretty sure most of us have seen your tutorial and can do it for our textures and custom models. ;) It's a great tutorial!
Boobsey ripped the CSPs for us. :)

heheh...boobsey

Quote from: Izumo on November 06, 2014, 02:37:00 AM
I feel the only problem so far is that his yellow is "on the Orange" side. It should be more yellow, less saturated, more light. Oh yeah, has you guys' brawlboxes ever "stop working" and crash when opening the "Fit" file for certain characters? It's been happening to me lately.


Quote from: KWVance on November 06, 2014, 11:27:39 PM
heheh...boobsey
hehehe indeed

Quote from: KWVance on November 06, 2014, 03:11:14 PMidk if its even possible, but has anyone even tried ripping things from the .nds file?
I have pac-man's model
just gotta y'know
upload it
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: hoogachakka on November 07, 2014, 02:10:33 AM




Are these any better?


I say his hair is a bit saturated. Then skin and she'll look fine, though.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

U know when you guys say too much detail? I think that can be fixed with bowser as well.

Quote from: Boobsey on November 07, 2014, 02:14:16 AM
hehehe indeed
I have pac-man's model
just gotta y'know
upload it

Please, don't upload it. It's illegal, and I know Tabuu wants to go to jail, but I'm not going to let anything illegal to go on in this project. Sorry. Besides, TheepicMVSL2 is making Pac-Man's model anyways. Ee may use it when the copyright "expires", but not right now.

And even if we did, we shouldn't release it yet. I have plans and schedules for this project, if anyone has questions about it, PM me.

Quote from: hoogachakka on November 07, 2014, 02:10:33 AM




Are these any better?

A little, but I think his scales should be yellow, not orange. Everything else is fine. :)



Our pac-man is over sonic right?
so we need the hydrant to replace sonic's spring?

yupyup
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Actually, he's over Mario. :mario:
And the hydrant can replace F.L.U.D.D.
But remember, we can't do anything with Pac-Man's model until it becomes legal. However, we CAN do things with Mario's boneset! ;D

P.S. Nice fire hydrant and nice Marvel reference.

I don't think legality is a problem considering there is an ORAS May on the vault
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something