Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408099 times)
omegafalcon
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #915 on: June 03, 2015, 08:58:44 AM »

Sounds pretty good, if your using the Clone Engine to add characters then I might be able to help with that, also for the Melee version I think we should keep the veteran PSA's the way they are and add the SSB4 stuff like add-on content.

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #916 on: June 03, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »

Thanks! Also, the portraits must be created from brawlbox, and must look right, then (opitional) must be edited in blender.

Post Merge: June 02, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
An example of a good looking portrait.

Okay, Let me try doing Sonic's. How does it look?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:42:22 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99 » Logged

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Xaturati0n
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #917 on: June 03, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »

Okay, Let me try doing Sonic's. How does it look?

Close enough, and use the side mouth smirk instead, plus he looks like hes standing up, reposition his legs.
    Also, omegafalcon, the Melee version would be Project M with all the veterans from melee and newcomers from SSB4, then we would meleeify their movesets, also add some characters that are not even in smash as a fighter.

Post Merge: June 03, 2015, 03:36:52 PM
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1g3iak4gpleok24/Sonic+SSB4.zip
    Also, can somebody rig this over Sonic? Its the SSB4 Wii U Sonic model, and if somebody decides to do it, make sure you include expressions.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:36:52 PM by SonicTheBrawlhog » Logged

Formerly known as Nick.

1blitzer1
    Expert Kitten

The cake is a lie!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #918 on: June 03, 2015, 08:37:37 PM »

Brawlhog, I love how you're taking over management, but I feel lile I should say something before this is in full swing. We already have some work done. All we have to do is round up a few of the old members of the project. Then, we'll have a pac man model and... whatever else got done :/
    Anyways, you seem like a good new leader. Don't give up till the very end. Kirby Dance

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song Cheesy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #919 on: June 03, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »

I know there are some other Sm4sh models already rigged, too, as Boobsey(Who was on the team) made a topic about importing the Sm4sh models. I know at least Bowser has been imported. I dunno about others, though.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #920 on: June 03, 2015, 09:48:29 PM »

Brawlhog, I love how you're taking over management, but I feel like I should say something before this is in full swing. We already have some work done. All we have to do is round up a few of the old members of the project. Then, we'll have a pac man model and... whatever else got done :/
    Anyways, you seem like a good new leader. Don't give up till the very end. Kirby Dance
    I see.. So we did get some work done when jr was here. To me, they dont look anything close to Sm4sh, it doesnt look very right, we wanna aim for its style and the most important part would be characters, but the ones here dont look so great. Compare it to Smash 3 and you'll see Smash 3 looks cleaner and much better.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #921 on: June 03, 2015, 10:03:19 PM »

Um, I'm not talking about the things that Junior posted in the OP. I'm talking about model imports of the extracted Sm4sh models themselves. For example, one of the two following Bowser mods is the direct import of Sm4sh Bowser, but I'm not sure which of the two it is. I think the first one I listed is the direct import, and the second is a retexture of the import.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34101
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204971

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #922 on: June 03, 2015, 10:10:59 PM »

Um, I'm not talking about the things that Junior posted in the OP. I'm talking about model imports of the extracted Sm4sh models themselves. For example, one of the two following Bowser mods is the direct import of Sm4sh Bowser, but I'm not sure which of the two it is. I think the first one I listed is the direct import, and the second is a retexture of the import.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34101
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204971

I was talking to 1blizter. Did you not read the quote?

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #923 on: June 04, 2015, 06:56:27 AM »

I know, and you were responding to his

We already have some work done.

and I was simply specifying that the work we have done already is also model importing.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #924 on: June 04, 2015, 03:30:23 PM »

I know, and you were responding to his

and I was simply specifying that the work we have done already is also model importing.
    Not done already, its being done. In other terms, all the models have not been ripped or imported. Besides, dont just rip models from wii u, because if theres problems like freezes and such, we might have to use Smash 3 or make a character look like hes/ shes in sm4sh.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #925 on: June 04, 2015, 03:36:03 PM »

Not done already, its being done.

I was referring to that specific characters are done already. Or do you think Bowser's in the vault with previews and everything because he's not fully imported?...

Besides, dont just rip models from wii u, because if theres problems like freezes and such

How would they freeze, though? Even if they're larger in filesize than they should be, they can still be used with Riivolution, and I believe that Riivolution, with some tweaking to have the exact same directory as Gecko(by tweaking the .xml), can still use BrawlEx.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #926 on: June 04, 2015, 03:50:41 PM »

I was referring to that specific characters are done already. Or do you think Bowser's in the vault with previews and everything because he's not fully imported?...

How would they freeze, though? Even if they're larger in filesize than they should be, they can still be used with Riivolution, and I believe that Riivolution, with some tweaking to have the exact same directory as Gecko(by tweaking the .xml), can still use BrawlEx.
    An example of freezing is if you play with 4 Wii U Captain Falcons on project m, it freezes. We dont want that, we want the models to work the way we want them to work.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #927 on: June 04, 2015, 03:53:25 PM »

Because Project M is run through Gecko and not Riivolution, so it has filesize limits, whereas Riivolution has much larger limits, like 5 times as much.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 03:56:33 PM
    Here's an example of what I mean:

The Robin recolors that are in my Vault, if I try to play a game with ONE of them on Project M(Gecko), it will freeze immediately. However, with Riivolution, I can play with at least 3 of them simultaneously, maybe even 4, with nothing happening except lag.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
    Lol; I just remembered; I did actually play a game with all 4 on Riivo, and there was a little bit of lag and nothing more.
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:57:32 PM by windhunter7 » Logged

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #928 on: June 04, 2015, 04:23:15 PM »

Because Project M is run through Gecko and not Riivolution, so it has filesize limits, whereas Riivolution has much larger limits, like 5 times as much.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 03:56:33 PM
    Here's an example of what I mean:

The Robin recolors that are in my Vault, if I try to play a game with ONE of them on Project M(Gecko), it will freeze immediately. However, with Riivolution, I can play with at least 3 of them simultaneously, maybe even 4, with nothing happening except lag.

Post Merge: June 04, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
    Lol; I just remembered; I did actually play a game with all 4 on Riivo, and there was a little bit of lag and nothing more.
    Actually, thats because of the movesets and coding in project m, file size is limited no matter what you do.  And BTW, we will not provide Riivolution for this project, because we rather do it hackless, its better like that anyways.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #929 on: June 04, 2015, 04:30:45 PM »

Riivolution can be hackless, too, ya know...

Plus the movesets have nothing to do with whether or not the model freezes before loading the map. Movesets that would cause freezing always do it after the battle starts, where the animations will actually get used, instead of freezing on the CSS(Which is what happened) when hovering over/selecting the character.

Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66
    Print
    Jump to: