Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: oscat on September 01, 2014, 06:33:02 AM

Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 06:38:29 AM
The current download link is unstable unfortunately. However, I have a stable pack in my computer lol. We just have to fix some things before we can release 0.7.
I recently downloaded the new "Hacked" version, and just as I suspected, the hack-set is running far more smoothly. It's still a bit unstable, but it's definitely worth it. Thanks a ton guys, this is just the base hack-set I needed!

As for LC,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 01, 2014, 11:36:01 AM

At least the others can form a coherent response. You barely have enough brainpower to post a [censored]ty GIF.
I posted nothing but a .GIF because it summed up everything I needed to say, chill the [censored] out lol. Like Amarythe said, we get it, you don't like packs. Guess what though? NO ONE CARES.

You're like that one [censored] in a movie theatre whining about a movie that everyone is trying to watch, but can't enjoy it over hearing you [censored] about everything.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


As said "Amarythe", this hack does not places of change at the base, this is a pack "Project M + BrawlEX" offered every hacker who wants to add new terrain and  new character while benefiting of Gameplay Melee.

Nous voulons tout de meme offrir de la qualité pour bénéficier plainement de notre pack, il nous manque juste un hacker pour les moveset de Young Link, Dr Mario and Pichu for version 1.0

We want to offer all a quality and benefit plainement our pack, we just lack a "hacker" moveset for Young Link, Dr. Mario and Pichu for Version 1.0


Thanks Amarythe and ShadowRockShoota for your support, it really has of bad language here ...
Sorry for my writing english

I would suggest less arguing and perhaps preparing a somewhat cleaner Opening Post.

As stated in this section's Ground Rules, projects posted here need to have
1. A significant showcase and progress report AND
2. A public release of some of that progress.

You have the public release. The rest of the OP spends half its text explaining why you made that pack instead of showcasing/telling what it does.
Consider fixing that, or this thread might end up in the "Project Concepts" sub-section really soon.

And trust me, you don't want to go there. It's got rabid wolves and crap.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Thanks for indication Miacis,
I have speak at Oscat for edit the post

PS: Deathborn de Nintendo Revolution ;)

Quote from: Miacis on September 01, 2014, 09:51:35 PM
I would suggest less arguing and perhaps preparing a somewhat cleaner Opening Post.

As stated in this section's Ground Rules, projects posted here need to have
1. A significant showcase and progress report AND
2. A public release of some of that progress.

You have the public release. The rest of the OP spends half its text explaining why you made that pack instead of showcasing/telling what it does.
Consider fixing that, or this thread might end up in the "Project Concepts" sub-section really soon.

And trust me, you don't want to go there. It's got rabid wolves and crap.
Yes, I agree. Sorry about that. I'll make the op better with details, screenshots, and such.

Quote from: chaoswolf on August 28, 2014, 08:49:58 PM
The problem probably was if you crouched.  It froze on me just by that and hitting the ground from the d-air. 
I was wrong.  It was the crawling issue.  I hit left while crouching and it froze.  It needs a no-crawl code for Young Link.

Quote from: chaoswolf on September 02, 2014, 03:20:32 PM
I was wrong.  It was the crawling issue.  I hit left while crouching and it froze.  It needs a no-crawl code for Young Link.

First of, Im really impressed with this Project :D
I think i know how to fix that crawl glitch, Just go into the BrawlEx Fighter Config and untick CanCrawl.

Now Young Link should play perfectly.
hai

Thank you for soluction SSBXReal, we will test and fix this problem for the next update :D

Quote from: C2P0 on September 04, 2014, 09:57:08 AM
Thank you for soluction SSBXReal, we will test and fix this problem for the next update :D

No problem, In fact, I have fixed any serious game-breaking in Versus.

(Mario now has his old Wario costume back, There was something up with it.)
(Donkey Kong has his new costume back, As it would have froze if you went to that slot)
(Samus freezes for some reason, But im still researching that)
(SFX? I dunno whats up with that)
hai

September 04, 2014, 07:30:30 PM #40 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 05:06:46 AM by Nefnoj
So I tested it... And there's quite the number of things that need fixing, on the character select screen, the gametype font that says whether you're in time mode, stock, or coin mode, looks weird, the boxes with each character in it flickers, Pichu's voice is Pikachu's, it crashes when I try and select Donkey Kong's alternate costume, the narrator doesn't voice out when I select Roy, Pichu, nor Mewtwo, and for some reason, Mario's battle portrait is the Wii U one?

But I LOOOVE ALL THE STAGES!! What all you've done... You might want to consider contacting or joining the people at Project M Unbound. They're basically doing the exact same thing you're doing, but have a whole team devoted to it... What they have is less buggy, but they have much less content. They don't have Doctor Mario, Toon Link, nor any additional stages.

Has anybody else been having a problem with Snake? For me, selecting him almost guarantees a freeze. I've already redownloaded the package, too.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I think i have finally found out why the sfx doesnt work,

The Replacement Soundbank Engine code isnt in the GCT, Unbound had this and it was possible to use it.


It has to be this, Everything you guys were doing was right from the start, Just missing a code.
hai

September 07, 2014, 07:17:24 PM #43 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:13:38 PM by red skull fire
im having a probelm with this project m for the hackless version....its makin my controller go bonkers when the gecko os project m + screen pops up in stage builder.....is it that my controler is not th right  brand or something? im starting to think that maybe im missing something on my end with the brawlex thing....can you make a youtube video or something on how to dowload it correctly....ive just stuck the data into the sd card like any other project m all by itself so im kindly lost on whats going on with it

Im happy to say that i have fixed the sfx!

I simply added the code in through GCT Analyzer, And now Young Link, Roy, & Mewtwo have their sfx working!

Pichu still uses Pikachu SFX, And Roy has a quiet announcer call. So im going to fix that now.

:af:

hai