Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Found a bug, Link's OOT costumes wont work in Classic Mode.
hai

Not sure if it was ever answered, but what version of Brawl Ex is this using? There only clones I've gotten to succeed are using modules already in this pack (clones of Mario, Marth, and Pikachu). I try to use a version 1.1 module for Olimar or Lucas and no luck.

May I also help with tthis too?

Quote from: fdxerox on September 30, 2014, 09:07:06 PM
Not sure if it was ever answered, but what version of Brawl Ex is this using? There only clones I've gotten to succeed are using modules already in this pack (clones of Mario, Marth, and Pikachu). I try to use a version 1.1 module for Olimar or Lucas and no luck.
From the very first post:
"This pack uses BrawlEX v1.2.0"

October 04, 2014, 02:01:44 AM #79 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:38:28 AM by red skull fire
ugg how come i cant add sfx? are you using different numbers for the sawnds or something? oh i bet you didnt configure it in the codes to allow the clones....im basically trying to take my operation project m takeover on to project m+ lol (hacks that i want in there just because.....)i figured another 2 slots would make for some room for more hacks ;)....my report on this hack would be good for playing as is.....less for customization.....but all in all good job ;)

Quote from: soopercool101 on October 03, 2014, 08:32:31 PM
From the very first post:
"This pack uses BrawlEX v1.2.0"

Yeah, his post was edited between when I asked the question the first time and the post you quoted. Since he never responded to me directly, I had no way of knowing when it had been added to the first post. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quote from: red skull fire on October 04, 2014, 02:01:44 AM
ugg how come i cant add sfx? are you using different numbers for the sawnds or something? oh i bet you didnt configure it in the codes to allow the clones....im basically trying to take my operation project m takeover on to project m+ lol (hacks that i want in there just because.....)i figured another 2 slots would make for some room for more hacks ;)....my report on this hack would be good for playing as is.....less for customization.....but all in all good job ;)

I'm pretty sure you'd have to re-code the PSAs to use the boss sfx for the clones. Also, if your about customization, you should try out my pack. I've added 12 characters to P:M- 14 including Mewtwo and Roy. That's the farthest I think we can go right now. If you wanna play around with that here's the link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69628.0

To replace characters, all u need to do is replace the BrawlEX files and modules. Then, replace the cosmetics like CSPs etc.

October 14, 2014, 12:39:07 AM #82 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:53:12 AM by Flambo237
Hey dude I can help with CSP's BP's SFX and recolors just PM me


Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 06:53:12 AM

I can help with csps, stage icons, bps and, movesets (not animations though) just PM me

Can you give me the CSS code, so I don't have to use Project M while using this hack?
I just need the CSS code and then I can impliment it into my Brawl DX.

These are all characters I would use.
Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, Dr Mario.
I don't like how BrawlDX has Louie and Dark Metaknight.

Can anybody teach me how to play this mod.
Help a newbie out

No one is gonna help you. Because no one cares enough.
Hell, the person can't go into his code and give me a certain code.

However, I shall help you.

You'll need an SD card.
Download the Mod and throw it on your SD card. Open up your game, go to the create a stage and it should Load.

However, you Should delete every stage on your custom stage thing.

So i only have to throw the stuff that is on the .rar and load it through the stage builder just like Project M, do i need to have something else before that or i only have to load it normally ?
The brawl ex thing has me a bit confused

Throw EVERYTHINg in the .rar onto that SD card.
If your mom is on it, throw her on it.
Everything.
It'll work.
Once again, delete all custom stages and make sure it works.
You don't need a loader if you load it up through the Custom Stage way.
Start up Brawl, go to the custom stage menu, it should automatically Load.
Unless you have HomeBrew, then you use a Loader, go to Homebrew, click the thing in there.

It works, thank you ҨᴜᴇᴇN i love you <3

No worries. Glad to assist in any way possible.~

Funny how the owner of this Topic didn't do jack to help.
Leave it all to me to assist. -sighs-

However, if I may suggest something...
Try Brawl DX.

It's very good.
Much better than Project M, in my book.