Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That is not it. the file is just called config. can you upload what you have to medieafire or something so i can download yours?

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 22, 2015, 05:15:02 AM
That is not it. the file is just called config. can you upload what you have to medieafire or something so i can download yours?

We already told you everything you have to do.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 22, 2015, 06:06:05 AM
We already told you everything you have to do.

Maybe he doesn't have Homebrew?
Hm.... I'll give him the link to Homebrew his Wii.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 22, 2015, 05:15:02 AM
That is not it. the file is just called config. can you upload what you have to medieafire or something so i can download yours?

I'll give you the Homebrew Link, broski.
HomeBrew
YouTUbe Link with HOW exactly, to do so.
And you were supposed to put the Config.txt with the hacks.

No, my Wii does have homebrew, its just the download for project m + did not come withe the config.txt. 0.2 and 0.5 did, but not 0.7. I deleted 0.2 and 0.5, because I thought I wouldn't need them anymore.

I just gave you the config.txt file.

If you still have trouble...
I apologize.
I gave you everything you could possibly need.
The pack gives you everything you could possibly need.

If you still can't do it, then I suggest
1) Adding the config.txt file to your pack, in a seperate folder from your SD card.
2) Format your SD Card.
3) Throw the files from the folder back onto the SD Card.
4) And then playing the game.

If you STILL can't do it.
Then you should use another mod, because clearly Project M + hates you.
And I'd suggest using either Brawl Minus, or Brawl DX.

If that doesn't work...
I'm not helping you anymore, because you're a troll.
Project M, Brawl Minus and Brawl DX you merely download and throw on your SD Card.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 23, 2015, 05:42:43 AM
No, my Wii does have homebrew, its just the download for project m + did not come withe the config.txt. 0.2 and 0.5 did, but not 0.7. I deleted 0.2 and 0.5, because I thought I wouldn't need them anymore.

Would you mind to show us your folder hierarchy?

Also, from where are you trying to load the mods?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I should of asked that, I suppose, Ale.
Perhaps I worded it wrong and confused him.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 23, 2015, 11:48:15 PM
I should of asked that, I suppose, Ale.
Perhaps I worded it wrong and confused him.
*reads all your posts from this thread*

This is actually him having problems. I was able to understand perfectly.

All he has to do is add everything to the root of the SD card.

If he's doing so, he should post a pic showing it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 25, 2015, 02:09:00 AM #113 Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:10:03 AM by OCDgamer
The links you gave me are for the homebrew channel. I already have that. You said the confg.txt should be there, but t wasn't. Thats why i asked you to upload it to mediafire. the reason i cant use gecko is because i have a 4GB SDHC card.

Post Merge: February 25, 2015, 02:10:03 AM

gosh ima pain in the ***

Check the last page. I had the config file, there.
Look... just delete what ever you have and re-download the pack.
Then throw the entire thing, on your SD Card, as it is.
That may be the best and quickest way to achieve results.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 25, 2015, 02:09:00 AM
The links you gave me are for the homebrew channel. I already have that. You said the confg.txt should be there, but t wasn't. Thats why i asked you to upload it to mediafire. the reason i cant use gecko is because i have a 4GB SDHC card.

Post Merge: February 25, 2015, 02:10:03 AM

gosh ima pain in the ***

Dude, just add the files in the SD card.
Nothing else is needed.

Also, show us what you're actually doing.

Post a pic of the root of your SD card and we'll see what you're doing wrong and/or what you're missing.

Post Merge: February 25, 2015, 05:30:28 AM

And the config.txt file isn't needed at all.

I don't use it and I'm able to load my pack and many others.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 28, 2015, 05:23:46 AM #116 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:29:39 AM by OCDgamer
Nope. Did not work. i am putting EVERYTHING

Post Merge: February 28, 2015, 05:29:39 AM


comment before makes no sense.


Nope. Did not work. I am putting EVERYTHING on the root of the sd card. my sd card is a SDHC. so i need to do something else. but i cant figure it out.

Ah..... if you had mentioned it was a SDHC....
Try using a 2GB Normal SD Card.
Or use Riivolution, with your SDHC card.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 28, 2015, 05:23:46 AM
my sd card is a SDHC. so i need to do something else. but i cant figure it out.

There's a code that allows SDHC cards to be read for hacks. I don't know off the top of my head but a quick Google search will help.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

It doesn't work. I tried it.
It's called the SDHC Extrention Code, by Bero 1.1.