Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 28, 2015, 01:16:43 PM
It doesn't work. I tried it.
It's called the SDHC Extrention Code, by Bero 1.1.
It DOES work.

If it didn't work for you, then you've been doing something wrong, or Gecko isn't loading it.

Try using the Project M Launcher, it works perfectly.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I tried it, with my own code, I mean.
I also used the Project M Launcher.
It loaded it.... but it didn't load the skins, the Movesets, or anything else.
I had added the Phantom Wings code, too.
So... it kinda confuses me how others get it to work, but not me.
Then again, maybe it's because I wasn't using Riivolution?
I may try that.
Or say eff it, I got Brawl Minus working perfectly without it.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 28, 2015, 05:18:29 PM
I tried it, with my own code, I mean.
I also used the Project M Launcher.
It loaded it.... but it didn't load the skins, the Movesets, or anything else.
I had added the Phantom Wings code, too.
So... it kinda confuses me how others get it to work, but not me.
Then again, maybe it's because I wasn't using Riivolution?
I may try that.
Or say eff it, I got Brawl Minus working perfectly without it.
Well, it works perfect with me.
And no, it isn't supposed to be used with Riivolution (and IDK if the code would work with Riivo).

I use it to test my pack and for Machinima purposes, and I've had no problems at all.

You better try to add the code again and give it further testing.

It should work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If it still fails to load, I can send you my pack so you can test it.
(The version from my Vault is outdated)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Meh. I do good with my 2GB code.
I thank you, Ale.
However.... could you make me a Brawl EX pack?
If I gave you the files?
As I think I told you, do to my ADHD, I can't concentrate that well.
And tutorials are too long and things like that.

YES! please send me your files. put it on the vault or mediafire!

I meant Ale, not you.
We gave you everything you need to play this mod.
You can't even do that. I don't mean to be mean.
But I doubt your ability to do Brawl EX.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 28, 2015, 09:05:51 PM
Meh. I do good with my 2GB code.
I thank you, Ale.
However.... could you make me a Brawl EX pack?
If I gave you the files?
As I think I told you, do to my ADHD, I can't concentrate that well.
And tutorials are too long and things like that.
I could, but IDK how to add all other stuff (cosmetics, new soundbanks, etc.)

If I do something, then I'd use another person's pack to make it.
The Cosmetic part is a complete awfull part.

If you want to talk about it, lets talk via PM as we cannot post things like this here.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Dead enough.
I'll send a PM.

When will this be revived?

Good question.
The owner of this topic shouldn't of even made it,
if he isn't even going to help.

so you are saying that the RSBE can be a 2 GB code? so if  can find one that is at least 4 GB, i can play?

March 06, 2015, 05:42:35 AM #131 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:46:53 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Just...
Use Normal Project M.
Or Brawl Minus.
They support 4GB SD Cards.
Or
Brawl DX 4GB SDHC Support Version.

Infact....
Brawl DX would be better.
You get Dr Mario, Mewtwo, Roy, Dark MetaKnight, Louie.

okay, i figured it out. the RSBE01.gct in this download is does not work. does anybody have the one from 0.5?

March 09, 2015, 01:47:30 AM #133 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:48:44 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
It should work.
It wouldn't be in the download, if it didn't.
It worked perfectly for me.
Download this one, instead:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205711
Or use this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205594
Brawl DX > Project M, to me.
No bull[censored] Lag between attacks.

i just said, i cant use the RSBE01.gct that is given in this download. so why did you give me a link to download the one i cant use?