Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Because, you're being stupid.
It works perfectly, you're just being dumb.
I just tested it.
Downloaded it and threw it on the SD Card.
Boom.
It worked.

Unless your SD Card is locked. In which case.
Check the side of the SD Card and you'll notice a switch.
Flip it and it should unlock it.
If you notice. I'm a bit aggitated.
Ale and I have been helping you for the past... week with this one thing.
And you still can't figure it out, despite us constantly giving you help.
And Me even saying.
Ditch this stupid Project where the piece of [censored] owner can't get off his ass and help.
And go for normal Project M or Brawl Minus.
Or even Brawl DX. But you ignore us.

So...
I think I speak for both Ale and I when I say this.
Go for another Project, and stop bugging people to help you
do something we've already given you assistance with.

Okay, my sd card is not locked. i am gong to restate my problem as clearly as i can. 1. Regular project M works. 2. i put EVERYTHING on the sd card EXCEPT for the rsbe code. 3. i started it up using the regular project m code. it started up just as it should withe the PM+ title. 4. i went to go play, but when i hit fight, i had no characters. 5. i used the code provided in the new 0.7 link. 6. when i started it up, it took me to regular brawl. 7. i cried (not really).

As you can see, the rsbe01.gct code does not support 4gb sd cards, but the one that came with 0.5 does. that is why i am asking for the old rsbe code. i dont want to use brawl dx because the characters alternate colors are random things like squidword or duck hunt.

Quote from: OCDgamer on March 13, 2015, 02:39:21 AM
Okay, my sd card is not locked. i am gong to restate my problem as clearly as i can. 1. Regular project M works. 2. i put EVERYTHING on the sd card EXCEPT for the rsbe code. 3. i started it up using the regular project m code. it started up just as it should withe the PM+ title. 4. i went to go play, but when i hit fight, i had no characters. 5. i used the code provided in the new 0.7 link. 6. when i started it up, it took me to regular brawl. 7. i cried (not really).

As you can see, the rsbe01.gct code does not support 4gb sd cards, but the one that came with 0.5 does. that is why i am asking for the old rsbe code. i dont want to use brawl dx because the characters alternate colors are random things like squidword or duck hunt.

Like I said, add the SDHC Extension code to your GCT.

That way you'll be able to use SD Cards with more than 2 GB.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

can you give me a link to download it?

Quote from: OCDgamer on March 14, 2015, 06:56:07 PM
can you give me a link to download it?

I believe I already did that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

We both gave you it.
Plus, Ale and I both have agreed to stop helping you.
Because you're either trolling or flaming us.
Both of which, are uncool.

Someone please revive this

When will this be updated?

Well, its almost been a year, and no one has heard a word from the developers of this project, and i think its officially dead. I have took it upon myself to revive this project. I have got it working on both SD and SDHC cards. There are some bugs.

1. Half the stages have no music.
2. When selecting a character, the music will stop
3. When editing music, going to page 2 freezes the game
4. The music in some stages are wrong
5. Some songs sound distorted.

And there is one last problem, and its the biggest one. I'm doing this alone. I have school coming up here in a month, and i wont always have time to work on it. It will be a project done in my spare time. I'm only 15, turning 16 in a few months. SCHOOL COMES FIRST!!!

Yeah, the [censored] gave up, or something.
I tried asking something and he gave me serious attitude.
Unless it was the wrong person. Rather not look back and get old memories.
So if I offended the owner of this project, I apologize.
If you did give attitude, screw you.

I'd give up on trying this project, anyway. The Wisp freezes the game.
I know I didn't download wrong.
I downloaded the files and I put them in, as such.
But everything else worked wonders.
I suppose that's not decent reason to give up...
just don't use Wisp and don't do Random, incase Wisp shows up.
And don't do Classic. As Wisp likes to appear.

Whats wisp? Oh, and the argument before, no i wasn't trolling you, i don't do that.

Is there room for anyone to help? If so I can do moveset's and testing, thanks.

I do hope this will be revived, I really liked where it was going.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:11:02 AM
cut
Why do you feel the need to be so rude and self entitled? Nobody forced you to help him, no reason to be a jerk about it.. and what is with your personal vendetta against the OP? How do you know they aren't having personal troubles and can't post anything? Think, please. Also comic sans is disgusting.

September 29, 2015, 10:27:53 PM #148 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:58:55 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: TeddyBearYoshi on September 29, 2015, 03:25:31 PM
Why do you feel the need to be so rude and self entitled? Nobody forced you to help him, no reason to be a jerk about it.. and what is with your personal vendetta against the OP? How do you know they aren't having personal troubles and can't post anything? Think, please. Also comic sans is disgusting.

"Why are you do rude?" Because people don't realise this project is dead and keep asking for assistance or asking to join.
"Why are you self entitled?" -points to my name-
"Nobody asked you to help." I am quite aware no body ASKED me to help. Thanks.
"Why do you have a personal vendetta." Everyone who asks for his help. And he relies on others to do it. Can't even give people a "I'm on a break." He just leaves and expects people to know what to do.
"Please think." I always think before I type. You're not, though. Name calling, and THEN asking questions. Check my posts previous. I was being nice.
"Comic Sans is digusting." Glad you're part of the Comic Sans MS Hating cult.

My turn.
I was actually planning on not replying anymore.
I got tired of it. Hense why I didn't respond to the other kid:
"Is there room for anyone to help? If so I can do moveset's and testing, thanks."

It's futile.

Tho, For your first post.
You picked a [censored]ty topic to post in.
Especially for your first.
And even worse, to go against me.
-laughs-

October 03, 2015, 05:53:59 AM #149 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:56:24 AM by theonewhomods
It there a way to add my own clones like cloud over Ike but keeping ike :kdance:

Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 05:56:24 AM

Update I got it to work lol this is so cool keep up the work :af2: