Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 12, 2014, 10:36:50 PM #60 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:39:08 PM by powerofthe17
Quote from: frozenfire on September 12, 2014, 03:50:32 AM
Allow me to thoroughly look over what has happened over the past 2 days :P


-The poll ends in a tie between yes and wait till progression so for now we won't worry about it.
-Meetings just won't happen. If i need to let you guys know anything important i'll just PM all of you
-(At your own discretion) progress will be displayed openly on this thread however unless
MegaGEN50 finds something  if there's something private i'll PM you guys about it. Howevever as Superlucario603 said some things will be "leaked"......

-there are 2 ways i see the POTD(or whenever):
Option 1:  You guys get the Alpha/incomplete build

Pros:
-You get to do Pic of whenever well.... whenever :P
-You'll get to know the current full roster(cause you're team members you should know anyways)

Cons:
-A lot of things won't work/ are missing
-misplaced icons/remenants of nebulon's build since that's what im basing it off of
(hence why it's still Alpha/incomplete) however by the end of this weekend it should make it to beta stage)

Option 2: I make a dropbox folder with the current characters(replacing the originals) and you can post pics whenever you like since anything in that folder will already be revealed.


I honestly wasn't sure if you guys were serious or not about the website but it can't happen due to what gifted already stated.




Woah we got the whole package right here but i only recruited you for your missile firing skills on my other thread :P

Shadow over wario is replacing Wario(as he is not returning)

Dark samus is using the "dark samus over math" PSA however i played around a bit and got the metroid prime 3 model working with it.

-Palutena was ported via brawlex rel. i actually found a stable PSA that fits her yet not smash 4 like. However there is one major issue that can't be fixed for her atm: she freezes or causes zelda to feeeze if they both try to play in the same match


^this


so few things left
The op is getting a overhaul tommorow + more characters
-jobs will be assigned
and lastly
Do you(team members only mind you) want to know the full roster?

i;m ok with that and i can try and make the smash4 move set for her just clone palutania for me and i can get started lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Alright you guys ready?

-OP updated characters/ stages/ information
-another poll added

you will get the characters tommorow to work on

Currently Woofleez is the only one who hasn't replied so he/she may not get anything for now.
Here are the current team's assignments

RECOLORS TEAM
windhunter7
smashjay

Characters that need recolors(for now):
-Chrom
-Dark samus
-Knuckle joe
-Sephirioth
-Ghirahim

Pleae let me know which ones you are doing so you don't both end up doing the same thing

FINAL DESTINATION PACK
GIFTED: i wil simply leave you to do as you please. If you need help with anything just ask and hopefully one of us can help you.

BALANCING

MegaGEN50: Palutena is a little OP at the moment so you can work on her but when the beta is out to the team you can balance whoever you like.

CHARACTERS

Ashley & Red: if you want to work on WM it's up to you but if not then artwork for the following are wanted:
palutena
Chrom

Gifted: IF you want to do artwork too then please do palutena & chrom as well

Powerofthe17: if you really want do a palutena PSA go for it but for now i'll just use the current one. If you want to help anyone else go for it. Also Ashley & Red needs help with  animations for WM so you can communicate with him


Superlucario603: again, if you want your Yuna in go for it at your own pace, however you're sorta on STANDBY unless you want to help out other sections

As for me, i am working getting several characters not revealed yet and stabilizing the Beta. With any luck members will get it by Sunday night

Any questions/concerns/complaints just post here. For now enjoy the OP and you'll get your characters to work on tommorow!
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

-salutes-
I may not be very good at doing paultina or Chrom.
Mainly not chrom, do to not knowing who he is.

What would you like me to do with Palutina?

The Final destination pack is almost done, as we speak.

I won't be able to do the Music and everything.
But the stages and pictures will be so.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 13, 2014, 02:40:08 AM
-salutes-
I may not be very good at doing paultina or Chrom.
Mainly not chrom, do to not knowing who he is.

What would you like me to do with Palutina?

if there is a character you would prefer to to do just let know and do that instead.

Glad to here about your pack. Music & such will probably be added later.

The Final destination pack is almost done, as we speak.

I won't be able to do the Music and everything.
But the stages and pictures will be so.

Awesome. Glad to hear about the pack. Music and others will probably be done later anyways
Also, if there's a different character you want to do instead of those two just let me know and go for it
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I have a full Toon Link pack.
Full of my recolors already set to be showed to the world.
I also have my Dark Caster pack.

I also made my own custom Dark Shadow for the Shadow over Wario.

Btw...
How's the "Request" going?
You mentioned you were going to test it, but never got word, again.

I call Ghirahim to start with! ;D
(It's always smart to start with one, and then choose another one afterwards :) )

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 13, 2014, 05:53:32 AM
I call Ghirahim to start with! ;D
(It's always smart to start with one, and then choose another one afterwards :) )

May be a stupid question and none of my business...
but why are you "Warned" ?

I remember I had one of those, when I posted in a chat that had been dead for more than 3 months and wasn't sure what the consiquences were.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 13, 2014, 06:02:49 AM
May be a stupid question and none of my business...
but why are you "Warned" ?

I remember I had one of those, when I posted in a chat that had been dead for more than 3 months and wasn't sure what the consiquences were.

I suffered the same fate, otherwise I would have a heart container. Ohh, and Chrom is from Fire Emblem Awakening. Also, I chose Lightning over Dark Pit. If Dark pit had a completely unique moveset that I'd nothing like pit's at all, I might reconsider. And it also depends on Lightnings moveset.

Ohh and Frozen, I would be glad to help with anything else. It's just I recommended my Yuna to be in the roster whenever the hell she gets finished. (I need an animator and/or PSAers help..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

LIGJTNING!!! ALWAYS LIGHT. LIGHT IS LIFE!!! Well, she is my fave videogame character so far.... :P

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 13, 2014, 06:39:50 AM
I suffered the same fate, otherwise I would have a heart container. Ohh, and Chrom is from Fire Emblem Awakening. Also, I chose Lightning over Dark Pit. If Dark pit had a completely unique moveset that I'd nothing like pit's at all, I might reconsider. And it also depends on Lightnings moveset.

Ohh and Frozen, I would be glad to help with anything else. It's just I recommended my Yuna to be in the roster whenever the hell she gets finished. (I need an animator and/or PSAers help..

Ah, I had the Dark Pit replace the Pit PSA for me.
Same crap as Pit. Just faster, stronger, better.

I'm a combo person. I like combos. Hense why I like Toon Link.

Sheik is too easy. Run, dash, they go back, run, dash, they go back, keep doing it till you jump and up kick.

Toon Link has alot of weapons and explosives to his arcenal.

well what if we just gave pit his smash 4 moveset and give dark pit brawls and just make dark pit a little faster lol

edit: ok i just got started on palutena's i'm gonna work on her walking and running animations i'll come back here later to show you my progress :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Ok you're all being sent the characters right now. Progress can be displayed here and there's no rush
Also feel free to do pic of Whenever. Anyone can do it any way they want to.

For those who aren''t working on recolors: Could you try out palutena and secret character #1 and tell me what you think of them. You're free to try out others at your leisure.
The base characters are:
Chrom-Ike
Palutena-Zelda
Dark Samus, Ghirahim & sephirioth - Marth
Knuckle joe-Ness
Secret#1 -Link

The Dark pit issue: If he were to make it, i was gonna give him one of these PSAS
-Flame orbitars or blizzard orbitars
-P:M Pit PSA
-other ideas?


Sorry i missed this earlier:
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 12, 2014, 03:26:39 PM
OH! In the GCT, may I suggest you use the SDHC extension code?
I hate using my 2GB SD card for anything more than my 3DS and it's music.

Or in a ReadMe.
Put all the codes in there?
So people know what is in there?
I can't de-code CSS. But I can add in things.

It will be included for those who for need it

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 13, 2014, 04:32:49 AM
I have a full Toon Link pack.
Full of my recolors already set to be showed to the world.
I also have my Dark Caster pack.

I also made my own custom Dark Shadow for the Shadow over Wario.

Btw...
How's the "Request" going?
You mentioned you were going to test it, but never got word, again.

Send them over to me. I'll place em asap.
About your request sorry i completely forgot about testing it. Will give you a result a bit later
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

oh for got to menton do these work with pm?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Just check my Vault. I have then posted.
Although... I may update it with my Shiny Versions.

But I have my legion version that works perfectly.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 13, 2014, 07:02:42 PM
oh for got to menton do these work with pm?


I honestly have no idea... anything PM related isn't at the top of my list at the moment.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 13, 2014, 09:07:22 PM

Just check my Vault. I have then posted.
Although... I may update it with my Shiny Versions.

But I have my legion version that works perfectly.
Found em. Also where can i get the brawl minus toon link? you wanted me to use it right?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0