Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 07:55:11 PM
There IS a Dark Pit PSA out there. o_O

It's Basically Pit, but faster, easier to control arrows, more knock back potential.
Might be worth a shot. Just my 2-3 cents.

i'll try it out.
Also gifted, regarding rosalina to edit her Up recovery i believe all you have to do is open up the PSA with brawlbox(perferably 0.67) and open MoveDef -> sections-> data then click on attributes and scroll down till you see something that looks like recovery( im not too sure though...)

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 20, 2014, 07:57:42 PM
oh i see wow nice looking out but yeah white mage hitboxes needed to be tuned so i'll tune them up when i can yeah i got lots of work to do for this project, project supersmash bros.4, and prject smash4 but yeah other than that i'm great! also I finally got the chance to FINISH little mac it's been almost a year since i started him now I can finish him with his codeing and such and you guys can use his psa also jrush is working on it to actually were kinda working on it together lol but yeah i'll prbably be done with little mac this week but i idk which day but again thanks good looking out and i love u guys lol :D :)
Sounds great. Thanks a bunch!
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

lol no prob :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Ok so I voted other. Maybe change the flame or blizzard orbiters to like darkness or aura.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018


September 21, 2014, 01:04:24 AM #154 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:08:22 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 01:01:01 AM
Why am I out of the OP??? :(

I honestly don't know :P i dont remember ever taking you out........ -__-
gimme a sec



Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

FIXED
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

hehe, ok, thanks. Ah, also I am almost there with Palutena.... :)

September 21, 2014, 01:18:44 AM #156 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:31:31 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 01:08:35 AM
hehe, ok, thanks. Ah, also I am almost there with Palutena.... :)
:)
Can't wait

Also i haven't really said what i've been up to lately so i'll post an update soon.
P.S Can anyone here record something really short for me? there's something new i want to show but i don't have anything to record with..
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

ohhhh now you got me interest XD lol and i'm currently testing out my little mac the combos he can do are crazy r) :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 21, 2014, 01:24:34 AM
ohhhh now you got me interest XD lol and i'm currently testing out my little mac the combos he can do are crazy r) :)

Now you've got me interested too XD
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 01:31:21 AM
previews, plz hehehee :3

From me? mmmmmm not just yet :P unless you were talking to powerofthe17.....
How's white mage coming along?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Never mind. I take my vote back.
If we wanna make this feel more like Smash 4, let's give Dark Pit Pit's PM moveset, but slower and more powerful.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 21, 2014, 01:41:29 AM
Never mind. I take my vote back.
If we wanna make this feel more like Smash 4, let's give Dark Pit Pit's PM moveset, but slower and more powerful.

The goal isn't to make it smash 4. That's project smash 4's goal. This pack will defiently have some things from smash 4 like characters/cleaner textures but the plan isn't to "port" smash 4
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Ooooh ok got it. Then in that case, use blizzard orbiters :3 or my idea
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018