Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 21, 2014, 01:57:15 AM #165 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:58:56 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 21, 2014, 01:48:42 AM
Ooooh ok got it. Then in that case, use blizzard orbiters :3 or my idea

i may end just giving everyone the choice cause the votes are pretty even....


EDIT:Actually maybe not the flame orbitars seem to be winning....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 21, 2014, 02:03:16 AM #166 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:04:53 AM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: frozenfire on September 21, 2014, 01:39:52 AM
From me? mmmmmm not just yet :P unless you were talking to powerofthe17.....
How's white mage coming along?

ohh, i was talking about POT17. BTW, White Mage is doing good, and POT17 (his name is large) is trying to reproduce some of her MSM animations fom MSM :)

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 02:04:53 AM

Quote from: frozenfire on September 21, 2014, 01:57:15 AM
i may end just giving everyone the choice cause the votes are pretty even....


EDIT:Actually maybe not the flame orbitars seem to be winning....

I voted for it...it is better

Quote from: frozenfire on September 21, 2014, 01:57:15 AM
i may end just giving everyone the choice cause the votes are pretty even....


EDIT:Actually maybe not the flame orbitars seem to be winning....
flam orbitars would fit pitoo perfectly it's powerful and evily op! definit fit also fit his personality lol ice orbitars fits pit lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 02:03:16 AM
ohh, i was talking about POT17. BTW, White Mage is doing good, and POT17 (his name is large) is trying to reproduce some of her MSM animations fom MSM :)

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 02:04:53 AM

I voted for it...it is better
Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 21, 2014, 02:10:26 AM
flam orbitars would fit pitoo perfectly it's powerful and evily op! definit fit also fit his personality lol ice orbitars fits pit lol
Sounds good.

I'm going to end the poll now. Personally i find the flame orbitars best as well.
New poll about the packs. After this one the next will regard the beta.......

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Oh, I took a new look into the main game image (the.one in the OP) and my reactionns:

-Krystal is in, cool...
-Oh , they put White Mage lovely!!
-The secret character :P
-*take a look to the left of WhiteMage* LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING!!!OMG OMG OMG. Finally, finally.


P.S Light is.in <3 Will Serah and Lumina appear as pallete swaps too? :3

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 02:23:57 AM
Oh, I took a new look into the main game image (the.one in the OP) and my reactionns:

-Krystal is in, cool...
-Oh , they put White Mage lovely!!
-The secret character :P
-*take a look to the left of WhiteMage* LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING!!!OMG OMG OMG. Finally, finally.


P.S Light is.in <3 Will Serah and Lumina appear as pallete swaps too? :3

Well Lightning just like everyone else needs an  ALT :P however there is no model of either on the vault so unless someone finds and rigs tthose models it will unfortunately not be the case
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 02:23:57 AM
Oh, I took a new look into the main game image (the.one in the OP) and my reactionns:

-Krystal is in, cool...
-Oh , they put White Mage lovely!!
-The secret character :P
-*take a look to the left of WhiteMage* LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING!!!OMG OMG OMG. Finally, finally.


P.S Light is.in <3 Will Serah and Lumina appear as pallete swaps too? :3
lol mine was the same and when i saw mewtwo i was like saying his quote from pokemon mewtwo strikes back "behold my powers for riegn of mewtwo shall soon begin!" XD :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I tried the BrawlBox thing.
It doesn't work for me.
I'm kind of stupid.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 21, 2014, 02:38:53 AM
I tried the BrawlBox thing.
It doesn't work for me.
I'm kind of stupid.

I will try it
Believe me you're anything but stupid :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 21, 2014, 02:38:53 AM
I tried the BrawlBox thing.
It doesn't work for me.
I'm kind of stupid.
do you have a mac or pc if you do then you should look at the general tutorial section :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 21, 2014, 02:41:23 AM #175 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:42:40 AM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: frozenfire on September 21, 2014, 02:29:14 AM
Well Lightning just like everyone else needs an  ALT :P however there is no model of either on the vault so unless someone finds and rigs tthose models it will unfortunately not be the case

Actually there are 2:

One over Marth.by Jrush64 (Includes more than 10 alts, including 2 Serahs and Lumina)
One over Pikachu by Jrush64 (same as above)

These are already PSAed, have CSP and BPs and aslo the charcter names :)

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 02:42:40 AM

Ah, and I have an Oerba Dia Vanille and Oerba Yun Fang model, that needs rig. Also, I did 4 recolors for White Mage, I have pics on.my PC. Someday I will post them

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 21, 2014, 02:41:23 AM
Actually there are 2:

One over Marth.by Jrush64 (Includes more than 10 alts, including 2 Serahs and Lumina)
One over Pikachu by Jrush64 (same as above)

These are already PSAed, have CSP and BPs and aslo the charcter names :)

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 02:42:40 AM

Ah, and I have an Oerba Dia Vanille and Oerba Yun Fang model, that needs rig. Also, I did 4 recolors for White Mage, I have pics on.my PC. Someday I will post them

Ah perfect ;)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I'm almost done with Ghirahim; I should be able to get in-game pics and upload it tomorrow. ;D










P.S 4th Image- Yes, she has legs inside the floor, but POT17 fixed that :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :happy: :happy:
*sniff* it's beautful....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0