Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38


Quick question is she over zelda or peach? i'm trying to get her slot ready
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


"Newcomer:White Mage,
Brings the artillery!"

"Watch as her powers heal and destroy!"
"Mario attacks, but do to White mages white magic, deals the double the damage right back!"

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 21, 2014, 08:12:23 PM
"Newcomer:White Mage,
Brings the artillery!"

"Watch as her powers heal and destroy!"
"Mario attacks, but do to White mages white magic, deals the double the damage right back!"


Most probbly she would heal everyone xD


Hmm. Sounds like a cool idea, especially the fire version. Will it be balanced? Also, if you need someone to do music for the fire version, I'll gladly volunteer.

NEWS: I have a full Rosalina (and Luma) voice pack here you could use. I also ripped White Mage voice and I am currently searching for Palutena :)

Use my Rosalina over Peach.
Would be cool.
I h8 Peach, anyway.

What does the Jailbait of the Mushroom Kingdom have against the
GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY?!

Just because I share colors with Peach, doe...
oh, right, I ain't Gifted anymore. ;O

haha :P Ah, I am now working at Rosalina and Luma's CSPs. As SSBWiki got the icons from the 3ds game, I will edit them and post here :P

So, I haven't quite finished Ghirahim's recolors v 1.0 before frozenfire says what should change before upload, and it is taking a lot longer than I expected.

P.S. I'm going to be looking more into my career of 3d modeling and animation and such, so I won't be able to help as much on this project.

September 22, 2014, 09:17:16 PM #191 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:35:07 PM by SmashJay87
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 22, 2014, 04:18:32 PM
NEWS: I have a full Rosalina (and Luma) voice pack here you could use. I also ripped White Mage voice and I am currently searching for Palutena :)
You should totally use the Kid Icarus Uprising voice :3

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

For Samus, are you using her new model, the one iwantgames made?
If so, can I recolor her? In fact,  I made some recolors for her.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 22, 2014, 11:17:54 AM
Hmm. Sounds like a cool idea, especially the fire version. Will it be balanced? Also, if you need someone to do music for the fire version, I'll gladly volunteer.
I will gladly accept any help thanks :) yes the goal is too make it as balanced as possible.
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 22, 2014, 04:18:32 PM
NEWS: I have a full Rosalina (and Luma) voice pack here you could use. I also ripped White Mage voice and I am currently searching for Palutena :)
Awesome I'd delinetly use it!
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 22, 2014, 04:18:56 PM
Use my Rosalina over Peach.
Would be cool.
I h8 Peach, anyway.

What does the Jailbait of the Mushroom Kingdom have against the
GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY?!

Just because I share colors with Peach, doe...
oh, right, I ain't Gifted anymore. ;O
Maybe..... I'm not sure because I'm debating between 3 different Rosalinas.... I'll probably make a poll :P
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 22, 2014, 07:29:57 PM
haha :P Ah, I am now working at Rosalina and Luma's CSPs. As SSBWiki got the icons from the 3ds game, I will edit them and post here :P
Can't wait :P
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 22, 2014, 08:12:58 PM
So, I haven't quite finished Ghirahim's recolors v 1.0 before frozenfire says what should change before upload, and it is taking a lot longer than I expected.

P.S. I'm going to be looking more into my career of 3d modeling and animation and such, so I won't be able to help as much on this project.
As I pmed you before it's no problem  :P good luck!
Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 22, 2014, 09:17:16 PM
You should totally use the Kid Icarus Uprising voice :3

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

For Samus, are you using her new model, the one iwantgames made?
If so, can I recolor her? In fact,  I made some recolors for her.
Yes I'm using the models by iwantgames. You're free to make the recolors


Sorry for no update here I'm just really busy atm but the "fire" pack has made steady progress so expect SOMETHING within the week.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

-whispers- Use mine.
Or.. make a Rosalina folder and say it's for Peach/Whoever you wish to use it for. With all the Rosalina's.
I may, however, fix some of the animations, for it... aka, animation swap some of your Ice Clinber animations over.
Mainly your >+Tilt.