Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Ooooh!! really good! So, O am.planing on doing a PSA (Just our "Queen" know who is the character) and I need a hand: could someone import the flower item.into Peach's gfx?

I have a... very crappy memory.
Can you remind me, please?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 24, 2014, 01:33:05 AM
Ooooh!! really good! So, O am.planing on doing a PSA (Just our "Queen" know who is the character) and I need a hand: could someone import the flower item.into Peach's gfx?


:>.>:

Suspicious, suspicious........


Anyways a LITTLE update:
Members will get a build(of sorts) THURSDAY. This wasn't going to come out till Friday/Saturday  but I will not be around for the weekend :P it's not unstable its just.....incomplete(you'll see what I mean when you take a look yourself...)
I'll elaborate more on Thursday with something special( exclusive to members ;) )
See you then........
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 24, 2014, 04:39:01 AM #213 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:41:28 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Will it work for the 4GB SD card? :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

omgee im on the team
Omg I get tha buiiiild

Oh sorry about not posting anything and what not. I've been super busy with school and sports
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

You were busy?
You had school and sports?

SSSSHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

Nice we get thbuild tomorrow better get my little Mac ready for her to clone :P
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I need y'all's opinions on my Ghirahim recolor that would go over the green Marth palette. :P

;D

Same as before. :)

You already know everyone is gonna say do it.

And I am no different.

I'd throw it over green, and it looks mighty well.

However, i don't exactly find the Green to be great. Not for Dark Grahiram.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 24, 2014, 03:46:20 PM
You already know everyone is gonna say do it.

And I am no different.

I'd throw it over green, and it looks mighty well.

However, i don't exactly find the Green to be great. Not for Dark Grahiram.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 24, 2014, 03:36:49 PM
I need y'all's opinions on my Ghirahim recolor that would go over the green Marth palette. :P

You can't say that everyone is gonna say "Do it"; I asked for people's honest opinions, and that's what I would like. Btw, did you have any specific color in mind for changing Dark Ghirahim's green color? And do you think I should change it as an alternate color instead of replacing the one already in the preview?

Hm...
I'd say a bit more brighter green, personally.
And yeah, I'd sayif FrozenFire does 10 costumes Each, make it so 5 are normal grahim and the next 5 are Dark.
Normal Grahim, Red, Green, Black, White Grahiram, amnd then Dark normal, Red, Green, Black, White Grahiram.

If that makes any sense.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 24, 2014, 04:15:07 PM
Hm...
I'd say a bit more brighter green, personally.
And yeah, I'd sayif FrozenFire does 10 costumes Each, make it so 5 are normal grahim and the next 5 are Dark.
Normal Grahim, Red, Green, Black, White Grahiram, amnd then Dark normal, Red, Green, Black, White Grahiram.

If that makes any sense.

Well he actually has both the dark Ghirahim and the normal Ghirahim as the same character import, with his own PSA; I only rendered them in BrawlBox separately for a better view of them.
Also, would the green used in the gem in the preview pic be a good color for the brighter green? And, I take it since you didn't answer my other question, I think I'll make the brighter green as an alternate.


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 24, 2014, 04:22:07 PM
Alrighty.

Ordinarily, that would take only a few seconds, but I'm doing other recolors that use the same isolations, so I'll do them at the same time, so maybe in a few hours or so I'll preview the alternate one; but at the moment, I'm gonna eat lunch and then work on animation.(Not Brawl animation, animation as in 3d modeling as in for my career.)

You know what? Totally off the Ghirahim topic, but I'm gonna do something. I'm working on a Samus pose and recolors using the new model. Out of place, maybe, but Imma do it.

For Ghirahim, like Queen said, maybe a brighter green or blue. Keep up the good wurk
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018