Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 26, 2014, 04:28:17 PM
The alpha is pretty good, just a few things that bug me. Greninja's weird white square, Little Mac's tpose neutral combo and lack of grab, and an overall lack of character sfx. And by god, there's a [censored]ton of mislabeled stuff. Greninja is not Pichu.

-Greninja's "white square" is there because it's a remenant of ike's sword trail since he was the base character. I'm in the process of figuring out how to remove it
-little mac is still in "alpha stage" so he'll be fixed later
SFX for characters is not at the top of my list right now. I think only lucina/shulk have full sfx for now
-The majority of mislabelled things are being fixed right now. The alpha didn't focus on it but the next one will

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

1) Weeabo = Japanese wannabe.
2) I told you.. you're a girl until stated otherwise.
3) Keep Scorps, pl0x. I think he's cool.
4) Can you make me a brawlEX pac? I merely want Lucina, Roy, Mewtwo added.
4) Tried myself and failed harder than Michael Jackson.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 05:04:30 PM
1) Weeabo = Japanese wannabe.
2) I told you.. you're a girl until stated otherwise.
3) Keep Scorps, pl0x. I think he's cool.
4) Can you make me a brawlEX pac? I merely want Lucina, Roy, Mewtwo added.
4) Tried myself and failed harder than Michael Jackson.

1) ah makes sense
2) Otherwise :P
3)Only those 3? shouldn't be a problem
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

However,
1) I would like them to have voice hacks, too.
2) Your opinion doesn't count.
3) Sweet.

Quote from: frozenfire on September 26, 2014, 04:54:18 PM
-Greninja's "white square" is there because it's a remenant of ike's sword trail since he was the base character. I'm in the process of figuring out how to remove it
-little mac is still in "alpha stage" so he'll be fixed later
SFX for characters is not at the top of my list right now. I think only lucina/shulk have full sfx for now
-The majority of mislabelled things are being fixed right now. The alpha didn't focus on it but the next one will

But it feels incomplete without sfx :(



4) Can you add in CBliss for Toon Link, Sonic and... Peach?
5) Add in 4GB support?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 05:10:12 PM
However,
1) I would like them to have voice hacks, too.
2) Your opinion doesn't count.
3) Sweet.
Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 26, 2014, 05:12:23 PM


I never said they aren't going to have their sfx... It's just not my priority :P

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 05:12:44 PM
4) Can you add in CBliss for Toon Link, Sonic and... Peach?
5) Add in 4GB support?
possibly.....i suck with anything Cbliss like but i'll try. You'll have to test the 4GB support yoursself cause i have no idea what makes it incompatible
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 26, 2014, 05:39:09 PM
You got the 4GB to work for the Brawl EX Alpha. o_O

Oh well problem solved ;)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Oh, holy s***. i lost the alpha 'cause I passed all the day in school :'/ About the SFX, I have them ready for....White Mage, Rosalina and Peach. I just need to send the .wav files to.frozenfire. Also, there was a idea of me for the stock icons I will post soon.....

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 26, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
Oh, holy s***. i lost the alpha 'cause I passed all the day in school :'/ About the SFX, I have them ready for....White Mage, Rosalina and Peach. I just need to send the .wav files to.frozenfire. Also, there was a idea of me for the stock icons I will post soon.....

What do you mean "lost the alpha"?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I didn't lost it, I lost the chance to play it today xD now, just tomorrow