Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 27, 2014, 12:46:45 AM
Screw Wario.
Shadow needs in.
1. I love Wario
2. Is he not brawlex compatible?
3. Waluigi but no Wario would be dumb

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 27, 2014, 01:36:19 AM
1. I love Wario
2. Is he not brawlex compatible?
3. Waluigi but no Wario would be dumb

Waluigi without Wario makes non sense....Sorry, but I hate Shadow, I prefer Wario a lot than him

Well.. yeah, Shadow is BrawlEX compatible, and it's even better than the one over DK and Wario.

But I don't like having that many characters in my Brawl, which is why I like it over Wario.

The one over DK tends to mess with Sonic and the run is slow.

Uhm, makes sense dear Queen....Oh, well guys, I need to know something from you: I've contributed enough to this and what should I do to improve?


September 27, 2014, 02:24:33 AM #290 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:26:44 AM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 27, 2014, 12:46:45 AM
Screw Wario.
Shadow needs in.
this but if everyone is annoyed at shadow replacing wario when i have time i can make my shadow psa over a character that can be brawlex. So then everyone is happy lol

September 27, 2014, 06:04:42 AM #291 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:40:41 PM by windhunter7
So, would anyone mind getting a video of the Ghirahim PSA that frozenfire made, to go with my recolor pack?
EDIT: I forgot to say that I would credit you for it. :af:

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 27, 2014, 02:24:33 AM
this but if everyone is annoyed at shadow replacing wario when i have time i can make my shadow psa over a character that can be brawlex. So then everyone is happy lol


Anyone who disses your Shadow must be arrested THIS INSTANT!!! -stomps the ground- QUEENS ORDERS.

I have been following this project for a while and I think its a cool project. Also I got a question do you guys need someone for the sfx for brawlex characters? Because I know how to do everything even the dead sounds crowd cheer star ko and everything else. If you guys need it can I join in.

Username: robintjuh
My abilities: sfx for brawlex characters
Availabillity: Every day excluding Wednesday

Thar b aloty of characters, Sir. But I am sure Frozen would like you aboard.

If u enter here, thar b no turning baq, me matey.
U redy 4 the roffest c's u evur traveled, m8?


Then we wait for Frozen to come. If she says yes, (Call him she, he hates it. Shhh, don't tell him I said that.) >_> <_< I shall send you the build.

I got the alpha just now...I will be uploadig ome screens of what I mainly liked n the game... :)