Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Haha, I actually dislike this one. I mau get one ised in some projects I've seen, but I asked tyshy of I can use gis one. It is awesome, just need improvement in the animations

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 29, 2014, 04:42:40 PM
Haha, I actually dislike this one. I may get one used in some projects I've seen, but I asked tyshy if I can use this one. It is awesome, just needs improvement in the animations.

There you go.
Bad jokes aside, I hope we can finalize a stagelist soon so I can do more work.

Oh, we still need stages? Well, I will looks for some. I saw on the vault one Mario Galaxy stage, nearly identical to the SSB4 one....

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 29, 2014, 09:08:13 PM
Oh, we still need stages? Well, I will looks for some. I saw on the vault one Mario Galaxy stage, nearly identical to the SSB4 one....

We don't need stages, but I need to know what the stages will be

Hm... so, I shall upload my Final Destination pack, or what I have, anyway.
Seems like a good idea.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 05:42:47 AM
Thank yee~.
Can you replace the Shadow on the first page with that one?
As that is the superior one.

Yes. Being updated now.
Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 29, 2014, 05:49:10 AM
Wow wth last time I was on this thread had like 15 pages.. what are we working on at the moment exactly?

Lol glad to see you're still alive XD everything gifted said but we'll focus on the winner of poll

Quote from: robintjuh on September 29, 2014, 02:43:22 PM
Is there one of the characters you want me to begin with or can I chose a random one

You might have to wait a bit i am going to make a poll about who people want most to have their SFX cause i don't think it's possible for everyone to have theirs
Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 29, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
So, I got some good models that may be used as alts for some characters:

-Tennis Peach and Tennis Daisy
-Sports Rosalina (I made this one ;D)
-Swimsuit Peach and Daisy


I just need someone to rig them, or some of them. Anyone is up?


P.S I will get a Daisy PSA if you guys want her in the game

Consider them added...If someone can rig them :P
I'll gladly try out the daisy PSA unless it's the current one on the vault

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 04:34:11 PM
What ever you do, don't get the one by Super Zelda. The "Super Daisy" PSA.
Looks nice visually, but if you want a whole bunch of Deaths that are full of bogus, don't use it.
Aka, she has no recovery.
Which is bogus if you get knocked off the stage.
She isn't Broken, so it's possible to knock her off the stage.
So why they totally annihilated the Recovery is beyond me.
^this is the enitire reason shes not in

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 29, 2014, 08:31:13 PM
There you go.
Bad jokes aside, I hope we can finalize a stagelist soon so I can do more work.
Haha sorry about that. The 'frozen' pack is much more complete with stages so you'll get a stagelist soon

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 30, 2014, 01:05:58 AM
Hm... so, I shall upload my Final Destination pack, or what I have, anyway.
Seems like a good idea.

Take the stage it's all yours  :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Actually, I am TRYING a new method of import made by Gamidame, but I improved it a bit. I may test it tomorrow and start the real work. If the import works, I may release lots of new models to the project....specoally for females

September 30, 2014, 02:17:06 AM #337 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 03:06:54 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
The Read Me and credits, I may leave some out, having to find them all.
God damn...
But anyway, getting my [censored].
I'll send it to you via PM's, Frozen.
You too, Ashley.
I'll also provide the rel's.

Post Merge: September 30, 2014, 03:06:54 AM

Sent it to Ashley and Frozen.
My two favs here.

You'll need the Rels, as well.

I don't get any?
; (
Nah I'm fine.

Anyway, I have a huge amount of music files right now.

Queen, I've received it and woll test in the afternoon ;)

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 30, 2014, 11:16:51 AM
I don't get any?
; (
Nah I'm fine.

Anyway, I have a huge amount of music files right now.

Sorry, Pikmin.
I have this thing again giving multiple people my things.
It is one of the reasons I am not showcasing my pack.
I have a pack I am working on, myself. A personalized Sega/Fan pack.
Goku, Mewtwo... the Mewtwo beta sucks. No wonder they stopped working on it.
Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Want Silver, but the one over Diddy is crappy and I like Falco, Want Amy, but the one over Link is glitched, not even a move set, and the one over DeDeDe is broken, want Blaze, but I am using Marth for Lucina, and the one over DK has no Voice pack. I'd use the one over Mario, but can't have SSB without Mario. My final destination thingy is in as well.
The CSS portrites have the WiiU color schemes to them. I made it look pretty sick.

I know Ashley is good on his/her word when she/he says He'll/She'll do tests and stuff.
And Frozen is the leader of the pack.

" I know Ashley is good on his/her word when she/he says He'll/She'll do tests and stuff.
And Frozen is the leader of the pack."


OMG!! Thank you alot <3 <3 :3


When you realize you have no school friday  :happy:

i'm going to try & get a lot done by then and i'll probably assign things too



Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 30, 2014, 01:34:07 AM
Actually, I am TRYING a new method of import made by Gamidame, but I improved it a bit. I may test it tomorrow and start the real work. If the import works, I may release lots of new models to the project....specoally for females
Awesome good luck!
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 30, 2014, 02:17:06 AM
The Read Me and credits, I may leave some out, having to find them all.
God damn...
But anyway, getting my [censored].
I'll send it to you via PM's, Frozen.
You too, Ashley.
I'll also provide the rel's.

Post Merge: September 30, 2014, 03:06:54 AM

Sent it to Ashley and Frozen.
My two favs here.

You'll need the Rels, as well.
Will test on friday and give feeback
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0