Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: frozenfire on October 24, 2014, 02:50:29 AM
School, life & smash bros direct XD
I've made a lot of silent progress it just hasn't been post-worthy but soon that will change

Giveth onto me your Pack forever.
And how is the Brawl EX pack?
I just tried to make it, myself, but resulted in a "Disk not readable."
Which I shouted "BULL[censored]!"

October 24, 2014, 03:00:48 AM #466 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:01:40 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: windhunter7 on October 24, 2014, 02:51:47 AM
I should probably give an update on Knuckle Joe: I'm a decent way done with doing the textures, and I should be able to finish it by the end of next week or the beginning of next next week or so.

Thanks for checking in. Some more re colors will be needed soon

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 24, 2014, 02:55:05 AM
Giveth onto me your Pack forever.
And how is the Brawl EX pack?
I just tried to make it, myself, but resulted in a "Disk not readable."
Which I shouted "BULL[censored]!"

Have not touched it since I pm because I wasn't sure if nebulon was doing it for you or not but by your response I'm assuming he's not so I'll continue. Should be done before the weekend ends
[/quote]
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on October 24, 2014, 03:00:48 AM
Thanks for checking in. Some more re colors will be needed soon

Have not touched it since I pm because I wasn't sure if nebulon was doing it for you or not but by your response I'm assuming he's not so I'll continue. Should be done before the weekend ends


My net will be shutting off, soon. I can taste it in my bones.
And with my dad at the hospital, for maybe... a few weeks to a few months, according to Doctors...
I don't think I will be here, for long.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 24, 2014, 03:05:07 AM
My net will be shutting off, soon. I can taste it in my bones.
And with my dad at the hospital, for maybe... a few weeks to a few months, according to Doctors...
I don't think I will be here, for long.


I'll try to get it done ASAP. When you will be gone?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Not sure.
And when ever I try to do it, it keeps Freezing at the start up.
it all works, until I'm at the stage screen, I go to play, and boom.

It's all "Nope, not today!"

So I just gave all the teammembers the link for Rosalina and Luma sfx I hope you guys like it and is there something not right just say it, but dont say there is no sound for N special I Know it its because I couldnt add more sounds or I must delete one

Quote from: robintjuh on October 24, 2014, 05:52:00 PM
So I just gave all the teammembers the link for Rosalina and Luma sfx I hope you guys like it and is there something not right just say it, but dont say there is no sound for N special I Know it its because I couldnt add more sounds or I must delete one

Uhm, did.you use my SFX as a  base? I mean, I had all her SMG, SMG2, MKW, and a 3D World voices for her. I also have the.sounds for Luma ><

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 24, 2014, 06:00:15 PM
Uhm, did.you use my SFX as a  base? I mean, I had all her SMG, SMG2, MKW, and a 3D World voices for her. I also have the.sounds for Luma ><
No I didnt use your sfx instead I used her voice from Super smash bros 3ds no SMG SMG2 MKW or 3d world and I already have the sounds for luma so dont need them

oh, that is great ^^' I like how Kerru Kane do her voice (I prefer Mercedez Rose, tought). :D Do you ripped the SFX? Or downloade somewhere (please, pass me the link :D )

I don't get it...
How come it's a Pikmin moveset?

And how come the sfx is 321 instead of 31?
Unless you accidently typed in the 2 when you meant 31....

Also, I released a new hack.
A full hack, this time, mixed with a PSA.
All it needs is a .sawnd file.

Do you think you could make me a Pea[censored] sawnd file for Falco?
Pea[censored] from Skullgirls.

October 25, 2014, 03:22:18 AM #475 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:32:14 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: robintjuh on October 24, 2014, 05:52:00 PM
So I just gave all the teammembers the link for Rosalina and Luma sfx I hope you guys like it and is there something not right just say it, but dont say there is no sound for N special I Know it its because I couldnt add more sounds or I must delete one

Greatly appreciated!  ;D will test it soon. I managed to find robin's SFX so if I send it to you would you be able to do him too?


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 02:04:45 AM
I don't get it...
How come it's a Pikmin moveset?

And how come the sfx is 321 instead of 31?
Unless you accidently typed in the 2 when you meant 31....

Also, I released a new hack.
A full hack, this time, mixed with a PSA.
All it needs is a .sawnd file.

Do you think you could make me a Pea[censored] sawnd file for Falco?
Pea[censored] from Skullgirls.


1) The new Rosalina & luma PSA being used used olimar as it's base character. You'll understand when you try it.
2) the .sawnd file is 321 because it is using a boss slot therefore there is no need to replace the originals SFX


Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 03:32:14 AM

Just noticed in the download robin gave the rest of the team can't use it yet due to it missing various files so instead i'll save it until I give the beta build(unless they already found where I got the rest of the files :P )
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 25, 2014, 03:36:21 AM #476 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:37:22 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
What if I don't want to use BrawlEX and jsut want to replace Olimar?
Can I just re-name the file to 31?

Not only that, but I also need a motion pack.
AND models.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 03:36:21 AM
What if I don't want to use BrawlEX and jsut want to replace Olimar?
Can I just re-name the file to 31?

Not only that, but I also need a motion pack.
AND models.



Quote from: frozenfire on October 25, 2014, 03:22:18 AM


Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 03:32:14 AM

Just noticed in the download robin gave the rest of the team can't use it yet due to it missing various files so instead i'll save it until I give the beta build(unless they already found where I got the rest of the files :P )
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Ok.. so where's the files?


Nah, I'm just messing, this time.
I should of saw it first.
3 hours of sleep don't count for nothing.

October 25, 2014, 11:19:26 AM #479 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:36:08 PM by Ashley and Red
Wow! I am done with Palutena, as well as Daisy PSA!! I did a Custom texture for her too, in a SSB4 style, like the othe Mario charcters. Ah, I have just some opnions about the Fire pack, 'cause when I was playing it today I realized Peach has lots of model swaps, I'd just suggest to exchange Krystal by Shadow Peach, ok? I mean, Krystal should have her own slot, and Shadow Quen is amazing  :D About Rosalina and Daisy in her slots, as they have PSAs (Daisy will have),I don't know if they need to be swaps of Peach. Also, I'd exchange that Sexy Big boobed Peach by a better sexy one ><

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

new texture I made for Rosalina...fits more her SSB4 style (Look at the dress). he last one is he Mario Galaxy render. I will send to Frozenfire just the texture, 'cause the Rosalina we have have modeled eyelashes (it is better IMO)