Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 25, 2014, 11:19:26 AM
Wow! I am done with Palutena, as well as Daisy PSA!! I did a Custom texture for her too, in a SSB4 style, like the othe Mario charcters. Ah, I have just some opnions about the Fire pack, 'cause when I was playing it today I realized Peach has lots of model swaps, I'd just suggest to exchange Krystal by Shadow Peach, ok? I mean, Krystal should have her own slot, and Shadow Quen is amazing  :D About Rosalina and Daisy in her slots, as they have PSAs (Daisy will have),I don't know if they need to be swaps of Peach. Also, I'd exchange that Sexy Big boobed Peach by a better sexy one ><

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

new texture I made for Rosalina...fits more her SSB4 style (Look at the dress). he last one is he Mario Galaxy render. I will send to Frozenfire just the texture, 'cause the Rosalina we have have modeled eyelashes (it is better IMO)

Awesome! can't wait to see it!
1) You will now be in charge of all peach's textures/ females in general. Just run by me the ones you're going to add
2) I've already given krystal her own slot but she's using a different PSA cause the one before was far too underpowered
3) I gave Rosalina a new model/texture(made by FQ) send her texuture and i'll compare the two
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I bet it'll look boss.

Anyway, Frozen.
I had a better Nights sleep. And I feel better.
I looked at my old posts and face palmed.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 09:59:26 PM
I bet it'll look boss.

Anyway, Frozen.
I had a better Nights sleep. And I feel better.
I looked at my old posts and face palmed.

What happened dear?

Hmmm... I think it's time I ask to join. I can offer my texturing skills and importing stuffs.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 25, 2014, 10:09:44 PM
What happened dear?

Bull[censored].
Nuff said.
Too much crap to really explain in public.

I was just not in my right mind, last night and I think I hurt Frozens feelings, because he never responded when I apologized.

October 25, 2014, 11:03:51 PM #485 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:13:01 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 25, 2014, 10:47:16 PM
Hmmm... I think it's time I ask to join. I can offer my texturing skills and importing stuffs.

friend (can I call you like that?). I need you to import something to me!!!!!!! for this project!!!

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 11:13:01 PM

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 10:53:16 PM
Bull[censored].
Nuff said.
Too much crap to really explain in public.

I was just not in my right mind, last night and I think I hurt Frozens feelings, because he never responded when I apologized.

uhm, at least you asked apologizes. That is good! Well, if you dislike what you did, try to talk with frozen and tell how do you feel....I am sure he would forgive you


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 25, 2014, 11:36:01 PM
Whatever shall I import for you?

Tennis Daisy (I have the model here). It will be useful for my PSA, because of her sports abilities and etc

Oh that! That should be very easy! Should I use SJS's Daisy head and eyes or the Sports Mix stuff?

Couple of things but let's gets started!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 09:59:26 PM
I bet it'll look boss.

Anyway, Frozen.
I had a better Nights sleep. And I feel better.
I looked at my old posts and face palmed.

XD I laughed at this a lot more than I should have. It really was not a big deal

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 25, 2014, 10:47:16 PM
Hmmm... I think it's time I ask to join. I can offer my texturing skills and importing stuffs.

Accepted! I was secretly hoping you joined :P The alpha is not worth giving out since the beta is so close so I won't assign anything until you get a hold of the beta too

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 25, 2014, 10:53:16 PM
Bull[censored].
Nuff said.
Too much crap to really explain in public.

I was just not in my right mind, last night and I think I hurt Frozens feelings, because he never responded when I apologized.

1) again laughed more than I should have
2) I was not hurt at all I just couldn't risk going off-topic on this thread. However I was really happy you went more in-depth about what was going on in your life via PM. feel free to spam my inbox with that kind of stuff
3) making final touches to your requests before sending it you. Unfourtunately I can't test it but I've tripled checked everything so nothing should be missing



Now for an update. Among other things here's what's happened
-Little's mac neutral A combo no longer t-poses
-Freezing has been greatly reducued
-More recolors(thanks to Ashley & red :P)
-misc fixes

@Ashley & red the daisy motionEtc file freezes my game. Am I suppose to use it without a PSA?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

That is Freya's PSA.

Just get the Freya FitZelda and FitMotion pack.

@FrozenFire: Cool Samus-like person! ;)
Also, for the Rosalina textures, I like the darker one better, but it would look cooler and stuff if it was slightly lighter(Not much; just slightly) than it already is.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 26, 2014, 12:17:25 AM
Oh that! That should be very easy! Should I use SJS's Daisy head and eyes or the Sports Mix stuff?

The mario sports mix entire model please (if you don'tbhave it I can send to you)....while you do this I will try to impor Tennis Peach (my first import :3)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 26, 2014, 01:03:22 AM
The mario sports mix entire model please (if you don'tbhave it I can send to you)....while you do this I will try to impor Tennis Peach (my first import :3)
His model is the Sports Mix one. I was just asking because it has a rigged mouth and IDK how to rig mouths.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 26, 2014, 01:11:33 AM
His model is the Sports Mix one. I was just asking because it has a rigged mouth and IDK how to rig mouths.

oh, so use that one, no prob :3 thank you...BTW, do you know how to t pose a model?