Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: frozenfire on November 04, 2014, 05:35:48 AM


I'll look around & see if I can find anything.

ANY FURTHER DISSCUSION REGARDING QUEEN'S COMMENT WILL BE IMMEADIEATLY REMOVED. People are being brought to this thread for the wrong reasons...

But I got great news & bad news:

Great News: THE BETA IS READY!!!(I still need to re-organize the css)(sorry about the quality of the photo)


Before anyone asks: They all have A PSA(Note how I didn't say that all had GREAT PSAS). Those slots with the smash symbols show how many slot are left which will be decied by the this poll & the next one. After this build is out my main focus will be PSA work, infaces & *shudders* result screen portraits

Stages, music & sfx are all over the place with progress. The only thing I confirm is the charcters who will have their sfx ready for the beta(will say later)

Bad news: I cannot give to members/playtesters till Friday night/Saturday. I simply don't have the time

However Queen & Ashley & Red will receive the beta a LITTLE bit earlier for 2 reasons:

1) they thoroughly checked through the alpha and brought to my attention many other freezes that have been so I know they'll be the first to provide feedback.
2)This way  I will get their feedback first, make the necessary changes before giving to the rest of the members so it's better for everyone.

Until then i'll probably be inactive for the rest of the week. Try not to kill each other in the meantime( *glares at queen*  :P )



[/size]

holy [censored] is my psa in their if soo omg!? if not it's k lol and awesome job every also I I love u and you just motivated me to official continue on ryu hayabusa(no not street fighter ryu lol)! :D thanks guys your all awesome :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Hm... Result Screen portraits are easy.
I just use my CSP's for my Result Screen Portraits. RSP's for short.

Unless you mean the bullcrap putting them all in.
Then yeah... -shudders-

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 05, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
Hm... Result Screen portraits are easy.
I just use my CSP's for my Result Screen Portraits. RSP's for short.

Unless you mean the bullcrap putting them all in.
Then yeah... -shudders-
holy crape you made those csp's! yup it's official your a true qeen a legend! :0 :D yup queen you awesome please teach me oh wise one! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

It's... easy really.
Just find a picture you like and throw it in Gimp.
Then you should delete the parts you don't like.
Thus, transparenting the CSP.

Or, a recent way I found.
Use BrawlBox, upload a Model.
Of course, for some reason the eyes are always closed and when you open them, they have this black [censored] over them. Or have the Final Smash Eyes.
Find the object that specifies the eyes and w/e, delete them all until you get to the basemodel.

Make it so the person is far away, or just enough where you can make a 128 by 160 screen shot And you're DONE! Or... that's what a lazy person would say and I ain't Lazy. I take it one step ahead.

I open up a Motion Pack and I find a Pose I like alot and then I print screen again with Toon Link in that pose.

Make it transparent by doing the above I mentioned with Gimp

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 05, 2014, 02:41:18 PM
It's... easy really.
Just find a picture you like and throw it in Gimp.
Then you should delete the parts you don't like.
Thus, transparenting the CSP.

Or, a recent way I found.
Use BrawlBox, upload a Model.
Of course, for some reason the eyes are always closed and when you open them, they have this black [censored] over them. Or have the Final Smash Eyes.
Find the object that specifies the eyes and w/e, delete them all until you get to the basemodel.

Make it so the person is far away, or just enough where you can make a 128 by 160 screen shot And you're DONE! Or... that's what a lazy person would say and I ain't Lazy. I take it one step ahead.

I open up a Motion Pack and I find a Pose I like alot and then I print screen again with Toon Link in that pose.

Make it transparent by doing the above I mentioned with Gimp

omg thank you maybe I can make ryu haya busa's csp's fast enough through this thanks :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

And I am probably out of a job, now.
Because I just posted my Uber Secret Secretness of Ultimate Secrecy Plot-Hole of Destruction in a Public area.

l0l woopz.

If you wanna see my multiple Toon Link CSP's, just ask.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 06, 2014, 12:46:10 AM
And I am probably out of a job, now.
Because I just posted my Uber Secret Secretness of Ultimate Secrecy Plot-Hole of Destruction in a Public area.

l0l woopz.


If you wanna see my multiple Toon Link CSP's, just ask.

lol not really bad lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Plus, I did one with CSP names on them.

(Very proud of these. Credit to Legend for helping me learn how to do them.)

And a recent Super Sonic, for the l0lz.


holy cow man those are fantastic lol and yup super sanic really lol but yeah I guess it's time to get into that lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 04, 2014, 06:12:14 AM
No promises.
But I promise minimal blood shall be spilt.

On a side note..
HOE [censored]! I see some of the CSS I made for you.

Yup :P thank you for some of them!

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 04, 2014, 08:32:47 AM
Wow, this character select screen loooks far more organized than the last one. Good Job! And thank you for lettibg me test it earlier. Also, did you fixed the Zelda freeze? My sister want to play as Zelda, while I will be Rosaluma :D

Zelda was the first person I fixed after you told me XD. Does your sister like transforming? I may remove that mechanic
Quote from: powerofthe17 on November 05, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

holy [censored] is my psa in their if soo omg!? if not it's k lol and awesome job every also I I love u and you just motivated me to official continue on ryu hayabusa(no not street fighter ryu lol)! :D thanks guys your all awesome :)
I'll include yours in the build so members can choose between yours & JRush/ThriceWise

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 05, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
Hm... Result Screen portraits are easy.
I just use my CSP's for my Result Screen Portraits. RSP's for short.

Unless you mean the bullcrap putting them all in.
Then yeah... -shudders-
The pain of putting them in... it's like redoing the csps. I may not even bother with it and hope someone will help me :P


Also the  poll ends tommrow and im really happy there are so many lurkers who voted it just motivates me knowing there are more people who're interested   ;D

So i'm back now and I come with.....no new news :P I didn't have any time to do anything but I got no school tomorrow so i'll definitely have something by then.....right?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

We shall see.... won't we?
Eh... heh.... heh.... C:<

Yes, she likes the transformation tool >< Is useful. O was working on WM to turn into Sheik, but instead of Sheik he would transform into Black Mage. Pichi Hime said she vould rig it for me, but I forgit to say her that is over Sheiik >

November 07, 2014, 03:48:18 PM #537 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:58:07 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Could you teach me how to organize my CSS screen?
I want to be able to put my Sonic characters next to each other.
My Toon Link next to Link, Zelda, Sheik.
Basically organize it so all the franchise characters are next to each other.

I don't like Diddy, I'd suggest throwing Diddy out and replacing with Dixie.
That's what I did.
Didn't make CSP's for it, though. So it's Diddy until you play, then you realise Diddy
chose to kill Dixie and wear her skin. Because it's Still Diddy's moveset and voice. Just looks like Dixie.

YoLo
WINNER IS!
Diddy with 5 times posted.
AND IN LAST!
Dead Dixie with 3 times posted.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 07, 2014, 08:36:55 AM
Yes, she likes the transformation tool >< Is useful. O was working on WM to turn into Sheik, but instead of Sheik he would transform into Black Mage. Pichi Hime said she vould rig it for me, but I forgit to say her that is over Sheiik >

Alright i'll let them transform but include the files for those who don't want them to.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 07, 2014, 03:48:18 PM
Could you teach me how to organize my CSS screen?
I want to be able to put my Sonic characters next to each other.
My Toon Link next to Link, Zelda, Sheik.
Basically organize it so all the franchise characters are next to each other.

I don't like Diddy, I'd suggest throwing Diddy out and replacing with Dixie.
That's what I did.
Didn't make CSP's for it, though. So it's Diddy until you play, then you realise Diddy
chose to kill Dixie and wear her skin. Because it's Still Diddy's moveset and voice. Just looks like Dixie.

YoLo
WINNER IS!
Diddy with 5 times posted.
AND IN LAST!
Dead Dixie with 3 times posted.
I can gladly teach you how to organize your css but first I need to know if youre using the css code or the cssroster.dat.

The only character from the original brawl roster getting removed is wario to make room for shadow over wario. Against the poll Dixie will get her own slot because she's one of the more heavily wanted characters.

Also since it's looks like king k roll will be one of the winners, does anyone have an idea  for a placeholder PSA for him since tabuu isn't done with his PSA yet?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Css Code.
Because the CSSroster.dat doesn't work for me.