Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

u talkin' [censored], bro?
Yeah, I'll do a CSP, gimmie a few.

Which stuff? Ashley and Red did a lot of awesome stuff! :)

Quote from: windhunter7 on November 11, 2014, 12:15:20 AM
Which stuff? Ashley and Red did a lot of awesome stuff! :)

Aaaw, Thank you a lot :3 :) ;)

November 11, 2014, 12:59:35 AM #573 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:04:37 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
WM
BM

I have made 500 Posts since my last warning.
I have achieved victory.

But at the same time.... I do not think I am in enjoyment of knowing I needed a warning for this achievement.
But.. I am also in enjoyment I proved the Mods wrong, when I said I would learn from my mistake.

Quote from: windhunter7 on November 11, 2014, 12:15:20 AM
Which stuff? Ashley and Red did a lot of awesome stuff! :)
Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 11, 2014, 12:33:26 AM
Aaaw, Thank you a lot :3 :) ;)

:>.>: get a room you two.......


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 12:59:35 AM
WM
BM

I have made 500 Posts since my last warning.
I have achieved victory.

But at the same time.... I do not think I am in enjoyment of knowing I needed a warning for this achievement.
But.. I am also in enjoyment I proved the Mods wrong, when I said I would learn from my mistake.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!.....I think. You HAVE to have gotten a warning before you get that award?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

November 11, 2014, 04:00:43 AM #575 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:17:19 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Yeah. Clearly states here:
Awarded to users whose last warning dates from more than 6 months ago. There is a 500 posts requirement for this award.

I enjoy awards, but it seems a bit weird.
Then again... it's the only way I'll ever get an award.
I don't think I am capable of anything else. Unless my CSP thread gets more posts....
Who knows? At the moment, I may be bigger than SJS in the CSP industry.
But... I doubt it. Ahaha. Would be nice, though.

I do know I may as well be his replacement. I know he isn't doing CSP's anymore.
I don't blame him. 5 minutes out of your life is super strenuious.
I mean it, actually. When you're busy, 5 minutes can seem like alot.

Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 04:17:19 AM

However, Ashley mentioned she wanted me to edit it...
How would you like me to edit them?

I have already stated I refuse to do recolors.
I'll make base CSP's, but I will not do recolors.

I've done that before, the jack ass ditched them, making my work useless.
Even gave my reasons and he said he didn't need them, anyway.
-spits on floor-

Ok frozenfire said he will be using my new silver psa that im making he has the v0.5 beta idk if he will have it in the next beta pack but enough about all of that here is some early gifs on silver's new species

Special B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Down B (not final)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Side B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Side B Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OHOHO!!!!!!!
OHOHOHOHO!!!!!!
TOTAL CARNAGE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!

Could you make a Diddy Port? I don't wish to take off my Rosalina and Luma moveset. ;w;
Srs Bsns, tho. U r good at what you do.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 04:00:43 AM
Yeah. Clearly states here:
Awarded to users whose last warning dates from more than 6 months ago. There is a 500 posts requirement for this award.

I enjoy awards, but it seems a bit weird.
Then again... it's the only way I'll ever get an award.
I don't think I am capable of anything else. Unless my CSP thread gets more posts....
Who knows? At the moment, I may be bigger than SJS in the CSP industry.
But... I doubt it. Ahaha. Would be nice, though.

I do know I may as well be his replacement. I know he isn't doing CSP's anymore.
I don't blame him. 5 minutes out of your life is super strenuious.
I mean it, actually. When you're busy, 5 minutes can seem like alot.

Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 04:17:19 AM

However, Ashley mentioned she wanted me to edit it...
How would you like me to edit them?

I have already stated I refuse to do recolors.
I'll make base CSP's, but I will not do recolors.

I've done that before, the jack ass ditched them, making my work useless.
Even gave my reasons and he said he didn't need them, anyway.
-spits on floor-
Well at least you got an award....right?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 11, 2014, 04:22:40 AM
Ok frozenfire said he will be using my new silver psa that im making he has the v0.5 beta idk if he will have it in the next beta pack but enough about all of that here is some early gifs on silver's new species

Special B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Down B (not final)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Side B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Special Side B Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very nice. Even if it's not done by the next pack i'll be replacing the old silver with this one

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 04:31:14 AM
OHOHO!!!!!!!
OHOHOHOHO!!!!!!
TOTAL CARNAGE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!

Could you make a Diddy Port? I don't wish to take off my Rosalina and Luma moveset. ;w;
Srs Bsns, tho. U r good at what you do.

If you mean .rel port: it's very easy to do over anyone you don't like
Without .rel: I'm pretty sure Leon made on video on his channel on how to do that...

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 12:59:35 AM
WM
BM

I have made 500 Posts since my last warning.
I have achieved victory.

But at the same time.... I do not think I am in enjoyment of knowing I needed a warning for this achievement.
But.. I am also in enjoyment I proved the Mods wrong, when I said I would learn from my mistake.
Nevermind, it is akready very good. Thanks :D I can do the recolors, actually... Also, about the award, well, I think I should got it a time ago, but nothing yet :/

I am as high as a [censored]ing kite, right now.
I haven't laughed so hard since I was in my last life.

I seriously needed this from all the mental bullcrap I had to deal with.

Hey Ashley, for helping me with Lana, I made you a better CSP pose for White Mage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It doesn't look as blockly as the one Queen made, and it has better lighting. I also plan to rig her fingers better, as well as her mini-skirt. And if you'd like, I can also do that for the Black Mage one as well.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 11, 2014, 02:47:34 PM
Hey Ashley, for helping me with Lana, I made you a better CSP pose for White Mage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It doesn't look as blockly as the one Queen made, and it has better lighting. I also plan to rig her fingers better, as well as her mini-skirt. And if you'd like, I can also do that for the Black Mage one as well.


Oh thank you!!! And, yes, I'd love if you vould do the same for Black Mage!!! Also, I want to help more on Lana :) I like her alot

I'm just trying to make everything better for this project. No need to get butthurt about it.

Now for actual news, I'm re-rigging White Mage from Scratch over Zelda. So far, I am in the process of remaking her Chest Jewel from scratch. Also adding transparency to her tiara and her fingers are better rigged now lol. Plan on making her moving eys, along with FS eyes and all the necessary faces.

@Queen, please, don't get mad, yours is fine too, I don't want trouble with anyone. Not you, nor Pichi

@Pichi: GREAT! If you don't care, after done, can I use the body of WM over BM? I think Zelda's bones works pver Sheik's, right?