Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

@Ashley
I think Zelda's proportions are similar to Sheik's, so I guess I could rig BM over Zelda, but delete the dress bones, and change bone indexes, etc. Oh, and for BM, I plan on taking the actual BM's legs and shoes and putting them on the new BM model.

@Queen
How I said it wasn't meant to make it seem like yours was awful, I was just pointing out obvious changes. I never said I was better than you. And it shows that you're butthurt as you said "And you're never going to finish Rosalina and Luma." That just has butthurt all over it. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.


Ok, @Pichi, do as you want, actually, yout idea is better :)

@Queen, again, don't get mad just because of it, please

November 11, 2014, 09:51:11 PM #587 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:53:51 PM by frozenfire
 :>.>palm:

Any further discussion from what just happened will be immediately removed
I will not comment on what has happened instead i'll just come with an update:

the wii/3DS/random(wisp) were removed and replaced with roll, Lloyd & 1 potential third party character. Megaman X & zero were also added

I'm now just waiting for feedback from Pichi-Hime/powerofthe17 but the main review was mainly positive are things we will prioritize on are PSA work(glitch fixing), more SFX for brawlex charcters and stages. However we'll be leaving the frozen pack for a bit. If anyone not on the team would like to try it shoot me a PM or just ask here and we'll see :P

Now it's time to shift over to the fire pack  ;D This pack will probably be the better of the two since all PSA's are true to the characters are much more polished and complete. I'll elaborate more soon. but for now i'll see if I can get a screenshot of the current confirmed roster before today is over  
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

OK. As I said you, I am importing you know who from Final Fantasy. Alongside Light I think it will be great ><

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 11, 2014, 04:31:14 AM
OHOHO!!!!!!!
OHOHOHOHO!!!!!!
TOTAL CARNAGE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!

Could you make a Diddy Port? I don't wish to take off my Rosalina and Luma moveset. ;w;
Srs Bsns, tho. U r good at what you do.
i will not be making a diddy port but how ever i will be making a youtube tutorial on how to port with out rel and i will be using my silver over peach psa as the base for the tutorial.

Also For the silver the hedgehog psa over peach that i am making i will include a brawlex port with his own sfx so that you guys and who ever can easy set it up but i will also include the sfx that i used in the psa just in case you already have the sfx id replaced with somebody else.

I'm still going over the pack and testing everything. So far, I haven't found any bugs or issues. It's a really nice pack.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 11, 2014, 10:51:03 PM
I'm still going over the pack and testing everything. So far, I haven't found any bugs or issues. It's a really nice pack.

I had just one random freeze (a silent one) while using the up special of Daisy, but just happened one time in Luigi's Mansion

That happened to me like 1 time. I was using Daisy against Rosalina on Luigi's Mansion too. It was strange because it froe for like a second, an then played at like 4X speed for 2 seconds. That's the only strange thing I saw.

Yes, but this is the character. Therr are no probs at the pack at all. My sis pkayed it and enjoyed as well, but she isn't patient to wait 5 secs before selecting characters -.-'

November 12, 2014, 12:03:42 AM #594 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:04:37 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 11, 2014, 10:05:46 PM
i will not be making a diddy port but how ever i will be making a youtube tutorial on how to port with out rel and i will be using my silver over peach psa as the base for the tutorial.

Also For the silver the hedgehog psa over peach that i am making i will include a brawlex port with his own sfx so that you guys and who ever can easy set it up but i will also include the sfx that i used in the psa just in case you already have the sfx id replaced with somebody else.

All boss slots are taken unless we decided to cut tabuu as a character.....Unless you want to use an enemy's slot?


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 11, 2014, 10:51:03 PM
I'm still going over the pack and testing everything. So far, I haven't found any bugs or issues. It's a really nice pack.
i'm really glad you're enjoying it  ;D
Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 11, 2014, 11:08:10 PM
I had just one random freeze (a silent one) while using the up special of Daisy, but just happened one time in Luigi's Mansion
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 11, 2014, 11:15:25 PM
That happened to me like 1 time. I was using Daisy against Rosalina on Luigi's Mansion too. It was strange because it froe for like a second, an then played at like 4X speed for 2 seconds. That's the only strange thing I saw.
I've had her freeze once as a CPU but I was never able to re-create the freeze. Will see if I can do something about it. However......I found a freeze  :o Since toon Zelda/palutena are Zelda clones, if Zelda tries to fight either of them only she will freeze the game before the match starts. I started playing around with their modules/config files and I finally got them to work. I may send the fix separately but can someone else confirm it by fighting Zelda against toon Zelda?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on November 12, 2014, 12:03:42 AM
All boss slots are taken unless we decided to cut tabuu as a character.....Unless you want to use an enemy's slot?
ok well i like to keep my bosses free from being used and silver soundbank and his gfx is the sse enemy Armank

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 12, 2014, 12:09:20 AM
ok well i like to keep my bosses free from being used and silver soundbank and his gfx is the sse enemy Armank

awesome then it works out
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on November 12, 2014, 12:03:42 AM
All boss slots are taken unless we decided to cut tabuu as a character.....Unless you want to use an enemy's slot?

i'm really glad you're enjoying it  ;DI've had her freeze once as a CPU but I was never able to re-create the freeze. Will see if I can do something about it. However......I found a freeze  :o Since toon Zelda/palutena are Zelda clones, if Zelda tries to fight either of them only she will freeze the game before the match starts. I started playing around with their modules/config files and I finally got them to work. I may send the fix separately but can someone else confirm it by fighting Zelda against toon Zelda?
Yes, it happens, if you mean freezing when they appear in the stage. Same happened now while playing as  Sheik and Toon Zelda. I tought this was because of the models .. It depends on the swap, for me

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 12, 2014, 01:03:24 AM
Yes, it happens, if you mean freezing when they appear in the stage. Same happened now while playing as  Sheik and Toon Zelda. I tought this was because of the models .. It depends on the swap, for me

I am sending you the fix right now. Let me know if it works
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I can't do BrawlEX worth a damn....
Doesn't matter if I change CSS code or not.
One of two things happen.
It loads the game as usual, then it goes back to the Wii Title screen.
Or it just goes back to the normal roster. Which is nice and all...
But god damn, I just want to be able to do BrawlEX.

And don't tell me to check a toturial. I have tried. I've checked alot.
Paused, checked, did as it said. Yet it still messes up.

However, Frozen, I have been using my 2GB card more often.
Not sure why, but before it was always laggy and freezy, but it works fine, now. Confusing....

If you can, send me the stuff with the fix again, I'll try to get it to work.
Plus a single, recent GCT file, that you use to go with it.
I'll test it as soon as possible.