Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Did you change any of the files in order for them to freeze, or were they working, and all of a sudden just completely froze?

December 12, 2014, 11:01:58 PM #631 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 11:05:07 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I changed the costumes.
The costumes worked. Then boom.
Freeze a few plays later.
Like they had a play limit before you could no longer use them.
♥

Are you using Gecko? Because when I used Gecko, it would do that randomly, no matter which character. Then I switched to Riivolution, as it doesn't have that weird bug.


December 13, 2014, 01:16:07 AM #634 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:22:56 AM by windhunter7
According to ssbwiki.com, a commonly-known error is this:
Quote
The character select screen will occasionally freeze the game on the one-player modes.

Post Merge: December 13, 2014, 02:22:56 AM

Update: I'm almost done with Knuckle Joe's recolors; I just gotta finish the screenshots(I took some today) and then make the readme. But, since I go crazy if I upload only 1 mod at a time, I'm gonna wait until I have something else to upload before I upload the recolors for him.
As for the beta White Mage or Black Mage or whatever PSA, I tested it in-game, but nothing was different; it was regular Zelda, and nothing else.
Also, so far, with Robin(Male version), I have finished the planning on what colors should go where, as well as starting on making the CSPs/BPs/Stock Icons. The longest part of the job is what I am now doing.

One player mods...
Classic?
Events?
All-Star?
I don't play those.
And if I do, I use the Hyper Sonic mod or Infinity Toon Link mod.
both of which, use normal Characters. Not BrawlEX characters/Special Characters.

I use practice.
and Brawl.

December 13, 2014, 03:25:52 AM #636 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 03:26:47 AM by windhunter7
Then I dunno.

Post Merge: December 13, 2014, 03:26:47 AM

You can always try Project M, and then inserting your own characters in, maybe even removing the codes that you don't like.(Like, for instance, the no-tripping code, though I doubt that you wouldn't like that.)

I can't figure out Project M's code to save my ass.
I can't even find the CSS code. Because it doesn't HAVE one.


I've tried Forums.
It's also one of the reasons I hate this site.
Because of the lack of people that respond.

Or when they do respond, it's weeks after you figured it all out, yourself.

All you have to do is put your own .gct file in the following locations of Project M:
In the "codes" folder
And in "projectm"->"full" and "projectm"->"wifi"
and it should work just like normal Brawl, only with extra palette swaps, different CSPs, etc, and wi-fi compatible.

Better?  :laugh:





Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 09, 2014, 08:40:20 PM
@frozen: yes the fix worked well, I am able to play now as Zelda, Toon Zelda and Sheik at the same time without freezes ;)

Good, A step in the right direction :)
Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 12, 2014, 06:47:56 PM
I have good and bad news:

Goods: I did half of the recolors for Bayonetta :)
Bads:I did a kirby hat for White and Black mages, but in-game they appear.invisible, with no custom model at all :/

That's probably an issue with the bones visibility. Have you checked them?


@Gifted I've only heard this issue with roy/Pichu from you so I'll assume it's from your end.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 13, 2014, 01:16:07 AM
According to ssbwiki.com, a commonly-known error is this:
Post Merge: December 13, 2014, 02:22:56 AM

Update: I'm almost done with Knuckle Joe's recolors; I just gotta finish the screenshots(I took some today) and then make the readme. But, since I go crazy if I upload only 1 mod at a time, I'm gonna wait until I have something else to upload before I upload the recolors for him.
As for the beta White Mage or Black Mage or whatever PSA, I tested it in-game, but nothing was different; it was regular Zelda, and nothing else.
Also, so far, with Robin(Male version), I have finished the planning on what colors should go where, as well as starting on making the CSPs/BPs/Stock Icons. The longest part of the job is what I am now doing.


Great, can't wait to see it.

For white Mage/black mage ask Ashley & red about it i'm not too sure what's going on with it at the moment

Will probably be inactive again until the break. upon returning i'll have some news including THE RELEASE DATES for both packs( Yes they have both reached a stage where I can safely put dates on them)

Until then  ;D

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

This should be fun.
However, once again, batteries are a must.
Something I'll get soon.
Within the week.

Oh yea I almost forgot....

THE ROSTER FOR THE FIRE PACK EXPOSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Not quite XD
I'm going to be much more secretive about this pack. You won't know everyone who's in until release  :P

and Here's a side by side comparison
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

@Frozen: Fire looks even more promising hehe
@WindHunter: for White Mage, I didn't edited much animations. Actually, I got the originals animations from Mario Sports Mix for her, and I resized her in 3DSMax, wich means that she use a custom boneset that reads just animation of Mario Sports Mix. However she freeze right now because of bones: she lacks BustN, and some other. I'd appreciate if anyone could add those bones for me (don't rig them, just add).
@Frozen again, no I need to check the bines, I forgot it :P
@WindHunter:as for Black Mage she does have most of the attacks, waits and win animations modified, but I couldn't do much more because of file size issues