Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

The longest i have gone on this mod without freezing and making that annoying buzzing sound is 4 matches, wtf?

Can you give instructions on how to put this on my SD card?

Open the file.
Copy the contents.
Put it all on your SD Card.
EVERYTHING.
Put it all on.
As it is.
If your mom is in there, put her the [censored] in it.
Your dog? [censored] that mutt, he's going in too.
Then if you have homebrew, open up and click what you see.
Or if you do not, go to your create a stage mode. It should load, then, as long as you have 0 custom stages.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 18, 2015, 03:51:24 AM
Open the file.
Copy the contents.
Put it all on your SD Card.
EVERYTHING.
Put it all on.
As it is.
If your mom is in there, put her the [censored] in it.
Your dog? [censored] that mutt, he's going in too.
Then if you have homebrew, open up and click what you see.
Or if you do not, go to your create a stage mode. It should load, then, as long as you have 0 custom stages.
That attitude was not necessary at all.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 18, 2015, 03:34:08 AM
Can you give instructions on how to put this on my SD card?

Open the file you downloaded.
Extract everything to the Root of your SD card.

That's it.

If you're still having problems, you can drop a Personal Message to me.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 18, 2015, 04:06:38 AM
That attitude was not necessary at all.

Don't ruin the fun, Middlecorn. :'<
I was just saying put everything in the folder, in the SD Card.

It did not work. i use homebrew because the stage bulder does not work.

Hm...
I admit... I have not tried Super Smash Flash.
I merely helped create the CSP's and things like that.
I do know, when I tried the demo of it, I put everything on the SD Card, that was in the folder.
On the SD Card.

Might I suggest format the SD Card, then put everything in?

do you still have the files for the demo?

No. I deleted them.
I use Brawl Minus, now.
I apologize.

February 18, 2015, 04:32:33 AM #759 Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:36:09 AM by OCDgamer
Its okay

Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 04:36:09 AM

will tell you exactly whats happenng. When i start t, it starts like regular ssbb. Then, it has all the regular characters.The stages are there (they show up as the pikmin stage with the leaves that turn red when you hit them.) when i start, it crashes.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 18, 2015, 04:08:44 AM
Don't ruin the fun, Middlecorn. :'<
I was just saying put everything in the folder, in the SD Card.

Sorry if I ruined your "fun", but that attitude wasn't necessary at all. And it didn't look funny.

He just asked how and you immediatelly started to insult him.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 18, 2015, 04:32:33 AM
Its okay

Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 04:36:09 AM

will tell you exactly whats happenng. When i start t, it starts like regular ssbb. Then, it has all the regular characters.The stages are there (they show up as the pikmin stage with the leaves that turn red when you hit them.) when i start, it crashes.

Do you see the folders "Apps", "codes" and "private"?

Those folders go in the root of your SD card.

There's a .txt file named gameconfig.txt in the download. You need to add it to the root of the SD card too, or else the game won't load (because of the high amount of codes).

If you still have problems, PM me and we'll talk there.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 18, 2015, 05:36:07 AM
Sorry if I ruined your "fun", but that attitude wasn't necessary at all. And it didn't look funny.

He just asked how and you immediatelly started to insult him.

Ah... right... you're one of those people who get insulted too easily.
Even if it doesn't apply to you, even if it wasn't meant to be insulting.
Damn...

There is no project m folder in the download. That's why i'm so confused.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 21, 2015, 12:06:02 AM
There is no project m folder in the download. That's why i'm so confused.

The Project M folder isn't needed.

Just launch the Project M Launcher.
If you see something modified, then you made it and you can play.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 21, 2015, 02:43:21 AM #764 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:45:09 AM by OCDgamer
okay. P.S. i just washed my phone :P. all well. life happens.

Post Merge: February 21, 2015, 02:45:09 AM

Oh almost forgot. What codes do i put n the codes folder? there are 7.